Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Add Ability To Ignore Thread

Most importantly he should give us the opportunity to ignore any moderator.

1527.jpg

you can just unwatch a thread, that's what you mean right?
It's different to unwatching a thread. There's an option to ignore threads (once you've read them) on looksmax.me.

It means that you will no longer be notified about people posting in that thread, once you hit the 'ignore thread' button. Do the same over here.

Reactions: Rei
It's different to unwatching a thread. There's an option to ignore threads (once you've read them) on looksmax.me.

It means that you will no longer be notified about people posting in that thread, once you hit the 'ignore thread' button. Do the same over here.
alright let me look into it

alright let me look into it
I think this is the add-on they have in Looksmax.