Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Major correlates of male height: A study of 105 countries (Over for Vegans)

Rkelly

Top Contributor
Established Member

Communist countries lagged behind in terms of economic development, but historically, the wealthiest of them were characterized by a diet associated with tall statures, which is based on milk products, pork and fish.

Three additional protein sources (meat total, pelagic marine fish, eggs) reach significance and the position of milk products as key stimulators of physical growth is further strengthened(r = 0.50; p < 0.001). As already mentioned in our previous study, these findings have a very solid rationale, because milk products, red meat, eggs and some species of fish have the highest protein quality out of all common foods.

Dairy proteins are most frequently consumed in the Netherlands, Sweden and Finland (almost 30 g/day), while in countries from the eastern half of Asia such as Cambodia,Laos or North Korea, their intake is virtually zero.

These results confirm that red meat and eggs are the most height-related components of the human diet after milk, which primarily stems from the complete amino acid spectrum of their proteins (Appendix Table 6).

@Boyo @Shrek @RamRanchCowboy on suicide watch after reading this 👇
Besides low protein quality, a frequently forgotten limiting factor of plant-based diets is their low nutritional density, with a disproportionate load of ‘empty calories’ from starch and oils that must be consumed per unit of a key nutrient. The countries with the highest plant protein intake already belong to the most obese in the world, particularly among females, so it is not likely that the deficit of protein quality could easily be compensated by protein quantity.

Most importantly, our results indicate that plant-based diets are not able to provide the optimal stimuli for physical growth, even if the intake of total protein and total energy poses no problem. In fact, we observed a difference of 10 cm (174 cm vs. 184 cm) between nations relying on the surplus of plant and animal proteins,respectively. A low consumption of proteins that correlate highly with height can explain the seemingly perplexing, small stature in the developed countries of East Asia and the Muslim oil superpowers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
genetics > nutrition ultimately tbh

Ideally rectangular or square.
Second place would go to diamond or oval.
Round and heart is probably the worst because round has no angularity and looks bloated and the heart shape is more suitable for fem women.
Heart can honestly be pretty close to ideal depending on bloat, bloat + high bodyfat = f****d for heart face. Young DiCaprio is a good example of a low bloat/low bodyfat heart shaped face.

Young DiCaprio is a good example of a low bloat/low bodyfat heart shaped face.
DiCaprio is a f*****g lightbulb-cel
The reason it didn't look too bad was because he used to rock the curtains hairstyle making the width of his upper third appear more balanced and proportionate in relation to the middle and lower thirds.

Zayn malik and aleksa gavrilovic have more aesthetic and ideal facial tapers. Frontally brad pitt's upper third is great ngl

I think Pitts upper third looks great because he has insane temple points.

Dicaprio definitely looks “lightbulb” like in some pics, but his “curtains” were barely curtains; his hairline was usually exposed and you could see at least one corner. Bloat killed him.

either way, DiCaprio is someone that should be talked about more. I know masculinity is important, but the guys that girls obsess over are not these Greek god-looking dudes.

I think Pitts upper third looks great because he has insane temple points.

Dicaprio definitely looks “lightbulb” like in some pics, but his “curtains” were barely curtains; his hairline was usually exposed and you could see at least one corner. Bloat killed him.

either way, DiCaprio is someone that should be talked about more. I know masculinity is important, but the guys that girls obsess over are not these Greek god-looking dudes.

Plant oils are also harmful and very dangerous to the cardiovascular system, they are strongly linked to cancer growth due to their unsaturated oxidating structure.

Plant fats in general were never meant to be consumed in such quantities as today

But no, dont listen to what i just wrote

Keep on consuming your oxidative plant and seed oils and GMO soyfoods

Animal fats and proteins cause muh high cholesterol

🇮🇱 🇮🇱 🇮🇱

Plant oils are also harmful and very dangerous to the cardiovascular system, they are strongly linked to cancer growth due to their unsaturated oxidating structure.

Plant fats in general were never meant to be consumed in such quantities as today

But no, dont listen to what i just wrote

Keep on consuming your oxidative plant and seed oils and GMO soyfoods

Animal fats and proteins cause muh high cholesterol

🇮🇱 🇮🇱 🇮🇱
I eat everything I don’t see your point.

If the shit in food doesn’t get you, the air pollution, the water you bathe in, and virtually everything else will. The world is f****d at this point.

Just live and don’t be a pussy.

Also look at the Dutch. They were Europe’s shortest men, now they’re the tallest. All due to dietary changes within the last 500 years or so.

Gosh darn it I don't give a damn no more partner, I grew up on me pops ranch eating those darned chickens, pigs, and cows but I decided to switch and stop consumin those animal products.

Consumer of animal protein
IMG_20200521_004310_089.JPG
Consumer of plant protein
profileIcon_0g14sz487is51.jpg