Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

introducing myself

hello everyone,

i am a 19 years old who wants to looksmax ("get hunter eyes") or get a bit taller,i would appreciate if anyone can help me, thank you.

Best regards,
huntereyesrope,

hello everyone,

i am a 19 years old who wants to looksmax ("get hunter eyes") or get a bit taller,i would appreciate if anyone can help me, thank you.

Best regards,
huntereyesrope,
send pictures, either publicly or PM Rkelly, myself, or @Marlo for a good rating

hunter eyes is a combination of hooded eyes, strong browridge, positive canthal tilt, and many other things.

If you don't have a good "base" then you minus well forget it as the surgeries out there are too limited or too many will make you look uncanny.

You can't really change height unless you get leg lengthening surgery which I highly recommend against as you won't get get much taller and there is a lot of adverse side effects.

remember, basic grooming, good hair, low bf %, and decent muscle mass will be the 95% of "looksmaxxing" you can do without surgery or tools such as MSE expander and braces.

when you are rated do the above "softmaxxes" if need be than save up for the recommended surgeries if you feel to do so.

Welcome!

Hunter eyes
Are eyes that appear vertically narrow and horizontally wide.
Low pfh. High pfl.

When you go hunting/shooting many a time you squint, temporarily giving you eyes that appear vertically narrow and horizontally wide. Hence the term/phrase 'hunter eyes'.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
send pictures, either publicly or PM Rkelly, myself, or @Marlo for a good rating

hunter eyes is a combination of hooded eyes, strong browridge, positive canthal tilt, and many other things.

If you don't have a good "base" then you minus well forget it as the surgeries out there are too limited or too many will make you look uncanny.

You can't really change height unless you get leg lengthening surgery which I highly recommend against as you won't get get much taller and there is a lot of adverse side effects.

remember, basic grooming, good hair, low bf %, and decent muscle mass will be the 95% of "looksmaxxing" you can do without surgery or tools such as MSE expander and braces.

when you are rated do the above "softmaxxes" if need be than save up for the recommended surgeries if you feel to do so.

Welcome!

i just PMed you