Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

1st Step In The Journey To 6'4 ft

DwarfBob

What's up people of Looksmaxxing

My name is DwarfBob - blessed with a pretty face and a deep manly voice but cursed with the height of 5'2ft.
The biggest problem with being that short is, that most people won't take you seriously. You're just this cute short manlet to women.
It isn't that bad tbh because no one cares about your height and whenever you bring up your height or people meet you freshly,
they'd be kinda assuring that it doesn't matter how short you are. However, in the world of business, it plays a huge role.
Whether it's about being a rap artist, a drug kingpin, or a Hollywood actor: YOUR PHYSICAL FEATURES MATTER BIG TIME.
And since this particular goal of mine forces me to come across as authentic, I decided to man up and take action.

Since the beginning of my teen hood, I have occasionally looked at public threads of heightmaxxing and mewing.
I made this account to gather even more information on growing taller and to exchange with fellow heightmaxxers.
My goal is to reach 6'4 ft by the age of 21. I promise I'll do everything that it takes to achieve this INSANE goal.
AND I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED!

The first thread of mine will be about the information and sources I gathered and which stacks or exercises I'm going to use.
When my stack is finally ready, the work will start. MAY I REAP THE FRUITS AFTER ALL THIS TROUBLE!
At the end of this journey, I will publish a thesis with the current working title: "Height Augmentation - The method of hyaline cartilage hypertrophy".

It's a huge cope, but I still have some time left to give my all. So I'd rather try than regret that I haven't done shit about this issue.
Thanks to everyone who read this through. It'll take a month or two until I have the cash for this mad maneuver.
I'll write back as soon as possible.

- DwarfBob

source.gif

Whether it's about being a rap artist, a drug kingpin, or a Hollywood actor: YOUR PHYSICAL FEATURES MATTER BIG TIME.
There are tons of short rappers and actors, not as short as you tho.

How old are you btw?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's true. I would be satisfied with at least 5'6 ft but I have gone mad lol.

I'm 19.

I'm 19.
I am afraid you are going to need LL if you want to reach an acceptable height at that age, anyway good luck with your journey.

Also when you reply to someone make sure to quote the post you are replying to, otherwise they won't receive a notification.

BRUTAL MAN I'M 5'7 AND I CAN'T COPE,,, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW IT WOULD FEEL LIKE TO BE 5'2,,,
HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE?
THERE IS ONLY TWO LEGIT WAY ALL REST ARE COPE OR UNEXPERIMENTED

I'm 19.
I am afraid you are going to need LL if you want to reach an acceptable height at that age, anyway good luck with your journey.

Also when you reply to someone make sure to quote the post you are replying to, otherwise they won't receive a notification.

Thanks!

Yeah I didn‘t realize it wasn‘t quoting lol. Thanks for the info anyway will surely do that.

BRUTAL MAN I'M 5'7 AND I CAN'T COPE,,, I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW IT WOULD FEEL LIKE TO BE 5'2,,,
HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE?
THERE IS ONLY TWO LEGIT WAY ALL REST ARE COPE OR UNEXPERIMENTED
It‘s brutal man. I look like a f*****g kid when I shave my face. And I do that because with beard I would look like a 40 y/o stuck in a teens body, it looks waaayy too off lol.

I‘m still researching about the method that makes most sense in my situation. Classic stack is aromatase inhibitor with HGH, but I‘m gonna go further than that. Also heard about SAM-E with MSM and lots of other unexperimented stacks.

Which ways do you say are legit? I have enough money.

It‘s brutal man. I look like a f*****g kid when I shave my face. And I do that because with beard I would look like a 40 y/o stuck in a teens body, it looks waaayy too off lol.
Grow just stubble then?

Which ways do you say are legit? I have enough money
1] inject HGH and ai
and pray
check this thread- https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/take-iq-test-post-score.6040/post-124516
2]LL

all rest are unexperimented or cope-

1] inject HGH and ai
and pray
check this thread- https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/take-iq-test-post-score.6040/post-124516
2]LL

he can do LL

1] inject HGH and ai
and pray
2]LL

Yeah the most important method I‘m gonna use is HGH and AI, will be part of my first experiment.

I'm 6'4. You have a chance to make big improvements since I was a late growth spout. .
Go to the butcher. Eat as much raw meat and ALL the raw milk as you possibly can every day. Visualize yourself becoming taller ( Both my friend and I had competitions on who was taller growing up, and we both grew very tall. My other friend didnt who didnt compete, didnt ). I got my height by having a huge appetite and just eating tons of milk and always cleaning up dinner and its leftovers.