Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Questions on agricultural sustainability

Neo

Pakistan Zindabad
Top Contributor
Established Member
I'm planning on creating my own hydroponic farm because I'm paranoid as f**k about a SHTF situation and it's a way to drastically reduce toxins found in mainstream food.
  • Hydroponics doesn't require soil.
  • I can add distilled and purified water to the system
  • I can turn the system into a vertical farm in order to save foot space.
Does anyone know of any traps with this idea (especially in regards to the toxins) or is this just a cope idea?

I assume that the type of fertiliser I use is a big one. So I might have to find a way to make my own or find a trusted source.

Any help?

Look at it this way

there’s no way to escape the Jew chemicals

so you have to use your Willpower to overcome their effect on your brain

it’s the Only thing you have that can stop their shit with Qanon and stuff

I can add distilled and purified water to the system
DISTILLED WATER HAVE ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS (jew chemicals) IN THEM.....EVEN REVERSE OSMOSIS DON'T DO SHIT......INSTALL A CHARCOAL FILTER SYSTEM

WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVE TIME-

You need a system with fish to recycle each other plant- animal nutrients. hydroponics on its own is not good, they add chemicals and things like that to the water.

I'm planning on creating my own hydroponic farm because I'm paranoid as f**k about a SHTF situation and it's a way to drastically reduce toxins found in mainstream food.
  • Hydroponics doesn't require soil.
  • I can add distilled and purified water to the system
  • I can turn the system into a vertical farm in order to save foot space.
Does anyone know of any traps with this idea (especially in regards to the toxins) or is this just a cope idea?

I assume that the type of fertiliser I use is a big one. So I might have to find a way to make my own or find a trusted source.

Any help?

You might aswell become a cotton picking negro

Now seriously, wtf man

Why do you want to become a farmer?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You might aswell become a cotton picking negro

Now seriously, wtf man

Why do you want to become a farmer?
The Jewish foreign policy minster of the USA. The whole "Jews run the world" meme is practically based on him.

Look at it this way

there’s no way to escape the Jew chemicals

so you have to use your Willpower to overcome their effect on your brain

it’s the Only thing you have that can stop their shit with Qanon and stuff

and in order to fight the system, men must be given sexual motivation

asian femboy bussys for everyone!!!!