Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Face shape surgery

low iq f*g with 20% body count and pedo face talkin shit? U literally said steroids don't affect dick size 2 digit iq

Steroids will never make your dick smaller, increase in blood flow can cause a perceived size increase, or if you actually have micropenis it will grow. They will never and cannot ever shrink your penis.

Steroids will never make your dick smaller, increase in blood flow can cause a perceived size increase, or if you actually have micropenis it will grow. They will never and cannot ever shrink your penis.
Just as steroids can shrink a guy's testicles and drop his natural testosterone production, they can also damage his sperm count. They can also make men grow breasts in extreme cases. Steroids such as prednisone used for many chronic inflammatory disorders result in low serum testosterone which reduces sexual desire and causes erectile dysfunction.
Just as you said changes can be reversed but irreversible changes include male-pattern baldness and breast development (gynecomastia) in men like I said before...

Just as steroids can shrink a guy's testicles and drop his natural testosterone production, they can also damage his sperm count. They can also make men grow breasts in extreme cases. Steroids such as prednisone used for many chronic inflammatory disorders result in low serum testosterone which reduces sexual desire and causes erectile dysfunction.
Just as you said changes can be reversed but irreversible changes include male-pattern baldness and breast development (gynecomastia) in men like I said before...
that's fax @Marlo ?

Last i checked my balls weren’t in my cock

they are very close tho and count just as much :)
Literally no, shrinking balls is bad but shrinking cock is 100x worse, you cannot conflate the two, not to mention that ball shrinkage from PEDs is avoidable and reversible and penis shrinkage is impossible and nonexistent. You are essentially perpetuating a "fatal weed overdose"-tier myth.

Literally no, shrinking balls is bad but shrinking cock is 100x worse, you cannot conflate the two, not to mention that ball shrinkage from PEDs is avoidable and reversible and penis shrinkage is impossible and nonexistent. You are essentially perpetuating a "fatal weed overdose"-tier myth.
steriods-nah-bro-all-natty.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You’d definitely need implants and even at that it would look unnatural as f**k. In square faces, the jaw, cheekbones, and temples are virtually the same width. Gonial angle would have to be pretty low, too.
You’d be better off maxing out your natural face shape. If your face didn’t develop to be “square”, chances are your features won’t necessarily fit on a square bone structure.
What about from oblong to rectangular? Would that be more realistic?

What about from oblong to rectangular? Would that be more realistic?
Possibly. It would depend on the width of your forehead. If your cheekbones are the widest point of your face you can definitely get jaw implants for angularity. If your forehead is the most narrow, which seems to be the case a lot of the time with the oblong shape, you need to work around that. Adding any width to your jaw / cheeks will look uncanny and mess up your harmony.

Ideally…

If your cheekbones and forehead are roughly the same width but your jaw is rounded, jaw implants could help you have more of a rectangular shape.

If your cheekbones are the widest and your jaw/forehead are roughly equal, an implant that adds little to no width could help with angularity.

If your forehead is more narrow than the other two, you’d want to sort that out first. Temple fillers or implants can help.

Overall, I’m guessing that you’re issue with your “oblong” face shape isn’t so much about the shape itself but the lack of angularity. You can surely increase angularity with implants but you need to make sure the implants are in harmony with the rest of your face.

Possibly. It would depend on the width of your forehead. If your cheekbones are the widest point of your face you can definitely get jaw implants for angularity. If your forehead is the most narrow, which seems to be the case a lot of the time with the oblong shape, you need to work around that. Adding any width to your jaw / cheeks will look uncanny and mess up your harmony.

Ideally…

If your cheekbones and forehead are roughly the same width but your jaw is rounded, jaw implants could help you have more of a rectangular shape.

If your cheekbones are the widest and your jaw/forehead are roughly equal, an implant that adds little to no width could help with angularity.

If your forehead is more narrow than the other two, you’d want to sort that out first. Temple fillers or implants can help.

Overall, I’m guessing that you’re issue with your “oblong” face shape isn’t so much about the shape itself but the lack of angularity. You can surely increase angularity with implants but you need to make sure the implants are in harmony with the rest of your face.
Really can't say which case I belong to.

Really can't say which case I belong to.
Feel free to PM me a picture. You can even mark your eyes, lips, and nose out. All I would need to see is the width of your facial thirds.

I think you could get away with jaw implants alone but not 100% sure. You wouldn’t need to add much width; I think the jaw and temporal points being the same width looks the best.

Either way, I can’t say anything with even a fair amount of certainty because, honestly speaking, you are nowhere near lean enough to be thinking of anything else other than fat loss. Get lean and report back.

I think you could get away with jaw implants alone but not 100% sure. You wouldn’t need to add much width; I think the jaw and temporal points being the same width looks the best.

Either way, I can’t say anything with even a fair amount of certainty because, honestly speaking, you are nowhere near lean enough to be thinking of anything else other than fat loss. Get lean and report back.
Thanks.

I've lost some weight.

Honestly looking better already man, keep pushing. You’ll have a solid idea of where you at when you hit 10-14% BF depending on your bones/body. Ideally, keep leaning out until you have visible abs. That’s the point you want to start improving from.
Thanks man. I won't give up.

I
Honestly looking better already man, keep pushing. You’ll have a solid idea of where you at when you hit 10-14% BF depending on your bones/body. Ideally, keep leaning out until you have visible abs. That’s the point you want to start improving from.
I think I have a recessed chin, mandible and maxilla. Bimax surgery + maybe genioplasty would take care of this.
After these procedures can I have stuff like widening the zygos and gonials(to have a rectangular face shape)?

Is there surgery for changing your face shape? For example I have an oblong face shape and would like a square face shape.
Recently I had a problem that I needed to lift my face. I did not want to do surgical operations and these incisions, so I turned to cosmetic surgery. I chose injections https://dkdermal.com/botulinum/ and did not regret it. It turned out to be cheaper, because I only paid the doctor who performed the procedure for me and for the drugs themselves and that's all. The only thing that happened was that I had swelling after the first injections and that was it.