Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Tongue that doesn't fit completely on my palate.

Ayosh

Intellectual
Hey!
I heard about Mewing 3 days ago and am trying to practice it. The only problem is that I can't get my tongue to stick to the roof of my mouth (maybe because of my bad posture?).
I also do sometimes a suction effect with my tongue so that it stays on my palate is it good?
Thank you all !

Hey!
I heard about Mewing 3 days ago and am trying to practice it. The only problem is that I can't get my tongue to stick to the roof of my mouth (maybe because of my bad posture?).
I also do sometimes a suction effect with my tongue so that it stays on my palate is it good?
Thank you all !
Dr Mike like says the same suction hold technique to keep tongue up there don't listen to @Neo Proper tongue posture is not cope it is the way it should be he is not smart

If so then like breathing pooping sleeping and eating should also he cope by your stupid logic
Mewing will keep your face from getting worse, it’s not going to do much (if anything) if you’re done growing. 99.9% of the “improvements” are just the submental tightening and the mentalis muscle being “flexed”. Legitimate bone changes are highly unlikely. Dental arch might expand a bit but there will be little to no improvements in forward or horizontal growth.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks all ! I will continue anyway, cause I feel some changement on my nose and that's pretty cool (can be placebo but even if it's, that's nice)