Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

looksmaxxing journey

evereverever

hello forums, looking to go on a looksmaxxing journey to improve my quality of life. I hate myself and feel inadequate to the people around me. Feeling confident in myself physically and emotionally will allow me to fix myself. A man who is inadequate and does not attempt to improve himself is a man who deserves nothing more than a mediocre life. I do not want to be mediocre. I will not allow myself to kill myself. My parents provided for me for years and I owe it to them to not turn out a failure. I feel obligated to be actually be something to those that I love. Also attempt to consume the information in the video while disregarding the face you see before you,

Anyways, just plan to take care of myself and feel confident again, also looking to mog again. (Former twinkmaxxer). I don't exactly deserve to go out or be seen at this current moment, that coupled along with me being a f*****g loafer has led to be being a room dweller at this point, doing nothing for my life.. My smv is so low its incredible, I completely offer nothing to this world. My appearance and being is invalidating, my speech is invalidated. Which is fine, consequences have actions, and my smv is just a result of my poor habits. I just want to take responsibility for myself and fix whats led me to be such a loser. Going to attempt to just raise myself by looks/statusmaxxing.

Update in a week.

hello forums, looking to go on a looksmaxxing journey to improve my quality of life. I hate myself and feel inadequate to the people around me. Feeling confident in myself physically and emotionally will allow me to fix myself. A man who is inadequate and does not attempt to improve himself is a man who deserves nothing more than a mediocre life. I do not want to be mediocre. I will not allow myself to kill myself. My parents provided for me for years and I owe it to them to not turn out a failure. I feel obligated to be actually be something to those that I love. Also attempt to consume the information in the video while disregarding the face you see before you,

Anyways, just plan to take care of myself and feel confident again, also looking to mog again. (Former twinkmaxxer). I don't exactly deserve to go out or be seen at this current moment, that coupled along with me being a f*****g loafer has led to be being a room dweller at this point, doing nothing for my life.. My smv is so low its incredible, I completely offer nothing to this world. My appearance and being is invalidating, my speech is invalidated. Which is fine, consequences have actions, and my smv is just a result of my poor habits. I just want to take responsibility for myself and fix whats led me to be such a loser. Going to attempt to just raise myself by looks/statusmaxxing.

Update in a week.

you're definitely taking a step in the right direction man

what have you got planned so far to improve yourself? if you're already at rock bottom then even small improvements will be big (i.e. get a gym membership, diet, proper grooming)

I think documenting your journey is a good idea so you can see how far you've come in a years time

good luck bro