Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Feminine PCT vs masculine PCT

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
PCT isn automatically PCT

theres a PCT caused by a upswinged outer canthus, this the feminine Kind of PCT as you can see on this graphic here:
masculine vs feminine eye.jpg

But Men have a neutral outer canthus with a strong downswinged teardrop shaped inner canthus which gives them PCT

The lower eyelids on a man are generally sharp and straight shaped, while the lower eyelid on a Woman is curved and round

Downswinged inner canthus Is one of the most dimorphic eye Features on a man, it's what makes the DOM face

dom vs cuck face.jpg

here again a Woman with a typical feminine pct, the inner canthus is straight and the outer canthus is curved upwards

feminine pct 1.jpg

And here again a masculine PCT

andreas dom.jpg

And here a upward inner canthus NCT cuck:

f**k this.jpg

most surgeons are unfortunately bluepilled asfuck, they will give you only a feminine PCT rather than a masculine PCT with a strong defined downswinged inner canthus

the femoid on the right has the same eye area as me I would consider it NCT.

I see what you mean but its not, its just one part of the lower eyelid being a bit more curved downwards / droopy idk. Marina has the same thing I think
1569609614491.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

It's not NCT, it's either neutral canthalt tilt or positive but with feminine rounded lower eyelids aka the aspie stare