Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Usain bolt proves that androgenic proportions are superior

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
bolt.jpg

Long limbs, short Torso, wide straight square shoulders

These are the ideal proportions for basically every Kind of Sport such as sprinting, Boxing etc.

Long limbs store more power, they generate more leverage, Long legs make you automatically more faster

These proportions are caused by a moderate to high amount androgens and a strong Absence of estrogens

klinefelter guys are on average taller and more Long limbed because they dont have any testosterone which could cause a aromatization

all Human males are naturally supposed to have this Kind of dimorphism, but our estrogenic diet over thousands of years has f****d up most men

excessive Estrogens over several generations have a degenerative effect on the IGF and mRNA expressions and on the FGR3's of human males

african tribesmen have way less estrogen receptors than a average western cuck, their puberty starts early and continues up until their mid to late 20s

in the meanwhile, most of the cucks Living in the us are already done at growing at the age of 18

take a look on all of These men, they all have insane Long limbs, Broad square shoulders and a large penis

tribe men 2.jpg

tribe men 5.jpg

tribe men 6.jpg

JFL even their women shouldermog most of you guys

tribe men 7.jpg

tribe men 4.jpg
(astrosky's mom back in 2006, enjoying her african Holiday)

it's not like they have super high testosterone Levels, their androgen receptors are just untouched from the modern degenerate environmental estrogens

they dont even have a extreme high androgen receptor density, it's just their lack of degenerate estrogens which gives them their strong masculine dimorphism

their wrists and Joints/ankles are kinda thin, but their bonedensity is way superior to the one of a average cuck

moderately thin but dense Joints and wrists are actually a evolutionary superior trait, they cause less friction

(btw DONT think now that your evolutionary superior with your Tiny wrists, because their wrists are just moderately thin because their environment and climate favours thin but dense limbs, your thin wrists however are caused because you're a low prenatal and pubertal T twink with the bone density of a pretzel stick)

and now let me introduce you the modern estrogenic soycuck

soycuck to the max.jpg

short arms and Tiny short legs, small Hands and feet, soft bloated Skin texture like on a fat 10 year old kid

extremely underdeveloped narrow and sloped shoulders so that he can still wear his favourite childhood clothes.

you might not believe it, but this is how natural Peak Performance Looks like! every guy who can lift more than 20kg is on Steroids anyways

btw claiming that women prefer large cocks is misogynistic, the vagina is only 3 inches deep, any penis larger than 5 inches only hurts

(it just so happens that my wife only sleeps with hunge tall muscular black men)

YIKERONIES!!!!!

Tyrone just busted a huge load into my soylenteronies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, this is all cool and stuff, but I like my Femboys the way they are and they wouldn't have achieved their looks without Mossad's tactical environmental Estrogens.

can some translate to hungarian?
Ia, o lenei mea uma e lelei ma lelei, ae ou te fiafia i laʻu tamaʻitaʻi i le ala latou te i ai ma e le mafai ona latou ausia o latou foliga e aunoa ma le siosiomaga o le Estrogens.

They have good bodies and dick sizes but have really bad features and an alien skull usually.

But the entire BBC halo always saves them.

They have good bodies and dick sizes but have really bad features and an alien skull usually.

But the entire BBC halo always saves them.
You realise that Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on earth. what might apply for one group of people doesn’t apply for another.

You realise that Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on earth. what might apply for one group of people doesn’t apply for another.
Yeah Ik, but I am talking relative to the examples of the blacks in the OP.

Look nobody gives af about racial subdivisions IRL.

A curry is a curry, nobody gives a shit if he's south indian or north indian, any curry can argue about it, but no man will even be bothered to listen because the two people will both look indian regardless of their location.

Same with whites, "Oh, i'm balkan, i'm caucasian, i'm aryan, i'm nordid, i'm atlandid, i'm a redhead ", nobody cares, any gook or curry will percieve the guy as a cumskin.

Secondly, I'm not a n****r so I cbbt to know, idk and idfc.

Look nobody gives af about racial subdivisions IRL.

A curry is a curry, nobody gives a shit if he's south indian or north indian, any curry can argue about it, but no man will even be bothered to listen because the two people will both look indian regardless of their location.

Same with whites, "Oh, i'm balkan, i'm caucasian, i'm aryan, i'm nordid, i'm atlandid, i'm a redhead ", nobody cares, any gook or curry will percieve the guy as a cumskin.

Secondly, I'm not a n****r so I cbbt to know, idk and idfc.

C1CCCDF8-39DA-449F-8D26-CF3A86D57DAB.jpeg

I have a lot of traits you have listed however I still look like shit.

keep coping you subhuman. Long torso is a high t trait and why it looks good on men and shit for women

See the source image

See the source image

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
89FuglyNiyguhs Looksmaxxing 5