Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info Outer canthal distance to Bizygomatic width ratio

Pendejo

Top Contributor
Established Member
Outer canthal distance to Bizygomatic width ratio

The two measurements that are involved in this ratio are:
  • Outer canthal distance: It is the distance between the lateral canthi of the eyes.
    Outer canthal distance.png

• Bizygomatic width: It is the distance between the right and left zygions.
    Bizygomatic width.png
To calculate the ratio you have to divide the outer canthal distance by the bizygomatic width.

Example of the ratio measurement in Nick Bateman:
Example.jpg

The ideal range for this ratio is 0.63-0.65, a ratio of 0.58 is the minimum ratio required to look acceptable.

This ratio is quite similar to the ESRatio, but they differ in some aspects.

Since this ratio utilizes the outer canthal distance, it accounts for both the IPD and PFL, so it gives us a more accurate representation of the relationship between the eyes and the bizygomatic width.

For example, you can have a good ESRatio, but also have a narrow PFL that gives you the appearance of a bad ESRatio and vice versa, that's why you should consider this ratio when measuring the face.

Nick Bateman has an ideal ESRatio (0.47), but a non-ideal outer canthal distance to bizygomatic width ratio (0.60) due to his narrow PFL, so his ESRatio appears to be worse than what it actually is.

However, this does not mean that you should replace the ESRatio with this ratio, ideally you should take into account both ratios in order to have a more accurate understanding of all your facial proportions and how to proceed to improve them if needed.

Nick Bateman has an ideal ESRatio (0.47), but a non-ideal outer canthal distance to bizygomatic width ratio (0.60) due to his narrow PFL, so his ESRatio appears to be worse than what it actually is.
What do you think about getting lateral Canthoplasty to fix a narrow pfl/get wider eyes?

1588967878509.jpeg
1588967931251.jpeg

Seems to be done mainly on asains along with epicanthoplasty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
PFL is About the size/shape of the eyeball, you cant Change that
I get what you mean, but you can still change your PFL, obviously theres a limit determined by the eyeball size.

1.PNG

PFL is About the size/shape of the eyeball, you cant Change that
yes but you can give the illusion of "wider eyes" and change how it "appears". Lateral canthoplasty seems to help achieve that. Also squinting, colored contacts, low-set and horizontally wide eyebrows, long eyelashes on lower eyelid, and MSE (in some cases) can help PFL to "appear" wider.

Girls are notorious for using makeup to do this
Eye Makeup: eye makeup for small eyes

yes but you can give the illusion of "wider eyes" and change how it "appears". Lateral canthoplasty seems to help achieve that. Also squinting, colored contacts, low-set and horizontally wide eyebrows, long eyelashes on lower eyelid, and MSE (in some cases) can help PFL to "appear" wider.

Girls are notorious for using makeup to do this
Eye Makeup: eye makeup for small eyes
I swear, every time I see a subhuman behind Mona Lisa painting, it is always a chink/gook noodlewore public toilet.
Asian foids are same as the jews.

My es ratio is like .43 but I get like .64 on this, lifefuel. Just need to widen eyebrows as well, my pfl is 35mm if anyones wondering

Are you the same pendejo from looksmax? This site seems like a ghost town for lookism looksmax refugees

so nothing can change the pfl....
You can lengthen the PFL with a lateral canthoplasty.

It works by detaching the lateral canthus from its original position and then anchoring it closer to the lateral orbital rim, the amount of PFL increase you can get depends on the distance between the lateral canthus and the lateral orbital rim prior to the surgery.

Biggest lifefuel surgery is Sinns PF osteotomy. Supposedly can increase IPD by 5mm and PFL by 2.5mm both sides but I don’t believe it. I even tried to call Sinn once and got a hang up
You can lengthen the PFL with a lateral canthoplasty.

It works by detaching the lateral canthus from its original position and then anchoring it closer to the lateral orbital rim, the amount of PFL increase you can get depends on the distance between the lateral canthus and the lateral orbital rim prior to the surgery.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Biggest lifefuel surgery is Sinns PF osteotomy. Supposedly can increase IPD by 5mm and PFL by 2.5mm both sides but I don’t believe it.
Any illustration of that osteotomy?