Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

This guy is an anomaly

dohbeep

Established Member
F3BE0CEE-F5BE-4BD4-923C-35525088C4D0.jpegFE1A8F53-FE34-44E8-A603-FA20032BDE9F.jpegSo I was looking over some old posts in .me and I found one particularly intriguing : https://looksmax.me/threads/mandible-zygos-are-more-important-than-maxilla.7143/

this guy is Stephen James. And he just doesn’t make sense to me. Clearly negative orbital vector and shitty maxilla position in general.

He has good zygo projection. How come it looks so great in 3/4 view if his maxilla is like this? Is zygo width really all that matters or is there something else at play here?

Original poster in .me said this3EB23854-2A11-4CE9-AEFE-67CB920BD596.jpegnot sure how he has forward projecting zygos in the first place.

this is kind of a lifefuel for me as I have insane zygo projection from the side but a recessed maxilla. Meaning if I have the potential for a 3/4 like his it won’t be in view until really low body fat

His supraorbital projection/ forward projections browridge saves him from being incel. Execpt from that he has a similar side profile to me which is sui worthy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
His supraorbital projection/ forward projections browridge saves him from being incel. Execpt from that he has a similar side profile to me which is sui worthy.
His side profile looks fine to me actually. In fact great. But from the eye of PSLers the infraorbital looks horrendous. I just do not understand what’s going on with his zygos and why they look so good

His side profile looks fine to me actually. In fact great. But from the eye of PSLers the infraorbital looks horrendous. I just do not understand what’s going on with his zygos and why they look so good
His side profile is fine. Ofc it isn't the best or model tier. But i deem it to be slightly above average. He's just low bf maxxed and has high cheekbones. That's why it looks defined and kinda striking. His zygos remind me a bit of Sean O'pry's. They're high set, but small and not much protrusive.

He’s recessed.

He’s recessed.
Gandy is recessed doesnt doesn’t stop him from being a mogging machine. Only the real Gods can get away with negative orbital vector among other faults and still look great

He’s recessed.
And why does he look so brilliant at his 3/4then? Would he have potentially looked like a melted face-cel at higher body fat but at low enough body fat the skin hugs the bones

His side profile is fine. Ofc it isn't the best or model tier. But i deem it to be slightly above average. He's just low bf maxxed and has high cheekbones. That's why it looks defined and kinda striking. His zygos remind me a bit of Sean O'pry's. They're high set, but small and not much protrusive.
Sean O pry has a good maxilla tbh his zygos are legit forward projecting and his orbital vector is fine. This Stephen James dude has such a negative vector that it’s beggars belief that he looks so good

And why does he look so brilliant at his 3/4then? Would he have potentially looked like a melted face-cel at higher body fat but at low enough body fat the skin hugs the bones
Low bodyfat