Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Took some var

@Rei what u think
should i buy fulvestrant? or just dht and peps
I mean, why not, man? It's similar to Nolvadex afaik, but the DHT will suppress your natural T, therefore you'll have low E as well, so even if it blocks the receptors there wouldn't be much E in the first place to interact with them.

I mean, why not, man? It's similar to Nolvadex afaik, but the DHT will suppress your natural T, therefore you'll have low E as well, so even if it blocks the receptors there wouldn't be much E in the first place to interact with them.
so conclusion ?

I’m seriously considering Anavar. All I want is to lose fat quicker and have a bit of muscle mass to boot. I don’t care if I’ll lose the mass after the PCT stage. I just want to see what life is like with a good body and lean face and then move forward from there. I just worry about collagen, if collagen loss is a non issue I might really try it

I’m seriously considering Anavar. All I want is to lose fat quicker and have a bit of muscle mass to boot. I don’t care if I’ll lose the mass after the PCT stage. I just want to see what life is like with a good body and lean face and then move forward from there. I just worry about collagen, if collagen loss is a non issue I might really try it
Didn't you already take Clen? How was it?

Didn't you already take Clen? How was it?
No I did not, I researched clen and it just didn’t appeal to me in the end. It doesn’t speed up fat loss significantly and from the people I know irl who took clen it wasn’t worth the payoff of feeling like shit. Instead of Clen I think Cardarine is a better option if you aren’t afraid of the fact that not too much is known about the long term effects of taking it

as for steroids almost everyone I know who’s been on them has enjoyed them, orals such as dbols and Testosterone.

However both my good friend and his brother advised me totally against Trenbolone it made them irritable, too aggressive it took the fun out of roids for them.

No I did not, I researched clen and it just didn’t appeal to me in the end. It doesn’t speed up fat loss significantly and from the people I know irl who took clen it wasn’t worth the payoff of feeling like shit. Instead of Clen I think Cardarine is a better option if you aren’t afraid of the fact that not too much is known about the long term effects of taking it

as for steroids almost everyone I know who’s been on them has enjoyed them, orals such as dbols and Testosterone.

However both my good friend and his brother advised me totally against Trenbolone it made them irritable, too aggressive it took the fun out of roids for them.
Try DNP.

Maybe try DHT + Var + Peps. Honestly, I'd do Test + Var + Peps, the DHT by itself doesn't seem necessary.
I'm getting some Nolva myself soon, going to Doc as well soon and hopefully he gives me Test or at least a presc. for Nolva so I don't have to buy it form Chink slave workers all the time.
family doctor or endocrinologist ?

but why would i stop it ?
Dunno, in case you run out of buxx. I'll take my Nolva as long as I can too.
family doctor or endocrinologist ?
Endo, he already sent me for an MRI and I turned out Hypogonadal JFL, my levels were dog shit. This charlatan better give me my shit ngl

Dunno, in case you run out of buxx. I'll take my Nolva as long as I can too.

Endo, he already sent me for an MRI and I turned out Hypogonadal JFL, my levels were dog shit. This charlatan better give me my shit ngl
ask for fulvestrant instead of nolva

also i want to go to an endocrinologist to get my hormones checked

ask for fulvestrant instead of nolva
I don't get why, man. But I'll ask him if he knows what's up with it and if he can prescribe it.
also i want to go to an endocrinologist to get my hormones checked
:shreg:

Your cholesterol is most likely (((out of whack))) so he'll give you Statins as he gave me.

I don't get why, man. But I'll ask him if he knows what's up with it and if he can prescribe it.

:shreg:

Your cholesterol is most likely (((out of whack))) so he'll give you Statins as he gave me.
i recently did blood test at my family doctor and my cholesterol was alright

i recently did blood test at my family doctor and my cholesterol was alright
Mogs me, my LDL was 226. Liver enzymes, hemoglobin and some other shit was out of range as well.

Mogs me, my LDL was 226. Liver enzymes, hemoglobin and some other shit was out of range as well.
was your haemoglobin high, medium or low ?

my white blood cell count was a bit low and also my thrombocytes were low

was your haemoglobin high, medium or low ?
17.0, that's 1.0 over the range. So high. My hematocrits were high too, 51 which is 2 over the normal range. Thrombos were normal though.

Eosinophils were cucked too, but I don't think it's related to the PED. Also, my DHEA was pretty high.

17.0, that's 1.0 over the range. So high. My hematocrits were high too, 51 which is 2 over the normal range. Thrombos were normal though.

Eosinophils were cucked too, but I don't think it's related to the PED. Also, my DHEA was pretty high.
my hemoglobin was like 14. something and thrombos 95

how was your thyroid ?

my hemoglobin was like 14
Here it'd be considered normal.
thrombos 95
Damn son, I had 305. These reference ranges are based on the median of the population, our population is sick so whatever the f**k.
how was your thyroid ?
On the lower side, the bottom of the normal range is 0.51 and mine is 0.98. Albumin was also higher than usual, these fucks didn't test for SHBG though.

after my mom had me, her doctor gave her birth control and she was on it for more than 10 years. it had estrogen+progesterone and she looked good until she stopped it. then she started aging rapidly jfl.

why cant I get hormones for free as a male 1KJFUcb (2).gif1KJFUcb (2).gif1KJFUcb (2).gif1KJFUcb (2).gif

• Ogre
Reactions: Rei