Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

My bideltoid width is in the 65th percentile

BouncyFunction

Established Member
........... for a woman...............

60DCA60F-70E5-4C7C-938F-6201228003F7.jpeg

Attachments

• A1A3D71F-D536-47AD-988D-CEFF0D085472.jpeg
    A1A3D71F-D536-47AD-988D-CEFF0D085472.jpeg
    400.1 KB · Views: 4
I think mine as well, too lazy to measure it properly. How did u measure it son?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think mine as well, too lazy to measure it properly. How did u measure it son?
Well i just realised i messed up the measurement i didn’t measure all the way to the end counting my arms like the diagram did. I’m still 40th percentile men tho lol

Well i just realised i messed up the measurement i didn’t measure all the way to the end counting my arms like the diagram did. I’m still 40th percentile men tho lol
Yup just did it and me as well.

Does that chart account for things like BMI and bf%?

No way... I am actually truecel.

I'm only at 25th percentile for a male. How do I cope !?!

how the f**k is that even possible

my unflexed bideltoid is 57cm

but my shoulders look narrow asfuck

i have VERY sloped shoulders, to measure them properly i have to start on the beginning of my triceps (like on that pic above from OP), because the area where the delts begin are too sloped to perpendiculary place a measuring device on

i really dont want to boast, my shoulders look narrow asfuck

my whole body is basically a objectively bigger version of a framecel

objectively im wide, but relatively im narrow

just like jason momoa, his frame is objectively wide, but his clavicles are narrow and sloped asfuck, which why he looks like a framecel in certain pics

my clavicles are also tiny and my shoulders are sloped like on a 60 year old woman

although its still shocking to see that there are users here with a bideltoid more narrow than on a average woman

i get bideltoid mogged every day outside, i see lean 28+ bideltoids every f*****g day, its nothing special

i still cant believe that the lookism/looksmax scene sees 24+ inch bideltoids as wide

a user named flayer once made a thread about how the average bideltoid is 24 inch (from his own observation)

i only can agree with him, the average males bideltoid is definitely above way 20 inch

20 inch average might be true if you include heavily estrogenic/borderline klinefelter men or men with a GH disorder

but a healthy dimorphic man has a much much much more wider bideltoid than 20 inches

i have VERY sloped shoulders, to measure them properly i have to start on the beginning of my triceps (like on that pic above from OP), because the area where the delts begin are too sloped to perpendiculary place a measuring device on

just like jason momoa, his frame is objectively wide, but his clavicles are narrow and sloped asfuck, which why he looks like a framecel in certain pics

my clavicles are also tiny and my shoulders are sloped like on a 60 year old woman

although its still shocking to see that there are users here with a bideltoid more narrow than on a average woman

i get bideltoid mogged every day outside, i see lean 28+ bideltoids every f*****g day, its nothing special

i still cant believe that the lookism/looksmax scene sees 24+ inch bideltoids as wide

a user named flayer once made a thread about how the average bideltoid is 24 inch (from his own observation)

i only can agree with him, the average males bideltoid is definitely above way 20 inch

20 inch average might be true if you include heavily estrogenic/borderline klinefelter men or men with a GH disorder

but a healthy dimorphic man has a much much much more wider bideltoid than 20 inches
again with these inflated measurements

mine are about 20.5-21.5 and I do mog most men’s shoulders. On roids would be a monster

I think those numbers are wrong though I don’t think 50th percentile for a man is 20 inch. No way

mine are about 20.5-21.5 and I do mog most men’s shoulders. On roids would be a monster
most men have 18 inch bideltoids from what i see. i don't know where this inflated average comes from. must be the same people saying 6'2 is short.

most men have 18 inch bideltoids from what i see. i don't know where this inflated average comes from. must be the same people saying 6'2 is short.
Yeah that’s spot on with 18 inch. I compared my bideltoid to my brothers it was a 2.5-3 inch mog and whilst it was brutal. (He has the last laugh due to forward growth and better genetics) he doesn’t look that much narrower than average

hahahahaha hahahahaha

24 inch bideltoid is now narrow. JFL. Mine is literally 21 inch or so and I mog almost every man I see in width even gymcelled guys

once a 23 inch guy walked Into the gym similar clavicles to me but fully gymcelled and All eyes were on him

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No way... I am actually truecel.
Same.
I get framemogged and heightmogged by women every time i go out, what are they fed ffs