Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

On what should i focus first?

Buried Alive

my face Is a disaster:

mouth: recessed, deep bite

nose: tip too big

eyes: wtf they are atrocious.

but i dont know what to do first. once someone told me i should go for the jaw first because is the base, but the it will end for being +10k spent for a minimal change and of course i dont wanna go for every little surgery out there. what to do first? if i go for eyes (decompression + implants or whatever it will be) the implants then could move if i decide to fix my jaw?

Eyes should be my priority?

Eyes should be my priority?
Always.

Your face is not that bad btw, but it is futile to try to make you understand this.

Also dye your white hairs or something.

Eyes And your upper lip vermilion t lower lip vermilion ratio is f****d
Chin and lower third is not angular enough

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Always.

The thread is spitting truth but those are really good hunter eyes, i dont think i will get them even with many surgeries (that i wont do if they are many).
So the thread is too much on one side, picking people with very bad eyes, what about a normal area? Prob the chad will still remain a chad thanks to the jaw, etc.

Always.

Also i have sfs

The thread is spitting truth but those are really good hunter eyes, i dont think i will get them even with many surgeries (that i wont do if they are many).
You already have good eyebrows and PFL, you have a good base, I think you could reach a quite good eye area with surgery tbh.

You already have good eyebrows and PFL, you have a good base, I think you could reach a quite good eye area with surgery tbh.
Thanks dude, this gives me hope.
On other incel italian forum people said that im a f*****g normie and so i will remain.

I Will go to pagnoni