Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Finally shaved so you can get a better look at chin and jaw

JackHanma

Proud LGBTQP+ supporter
Do I need implant, genio, bimax, or some combination. Sorry for tilting my head up a bit too, wasn't intentional, you can pause it on the right frames where I'm more chin-tucked if need be.

Dunno, wouldn’t even know how to go about measuring it

Seems quite wide

Your chin however is rounded and also recessed

Width is ok but it could be more square shaped

Actually your whole mandible is recessed

Brow is solid

Your biggest failo is your gay hairstyle

You look like a gay elve

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems quite wide

Brow is solid

You look like a gay elve

It’s not a hairstyle I just have it pulled back so you can see my face, I wear it like my profile pic irl.

im aware of submental region and working on it, I’ve found a tongue position that completely eliminates it though unfortunately it blocks my airway

do you think a custom wraparound implant will adequately address the mandible?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems quite wide

Brow is solid

You look like a gay elve

Also I want to get clavicle lengthening after I implant-max my face, then leg lengthening after that

You didn’t answer if a wraparound jaw implant would address my mandibular shortcomings

Wraparound jaw implants are a meme

Medpor implants can produce solid results

But the results you get from jaw surgery are superior in my opinion

Back