Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Thoughts on MK 677 + Ecdysterone/Turkesterone + Cardarine

Rkelly

Top Contributor
Established Member
Does anyone here have experience with taking any of the above?

I'm going to be ordering bottles of MK 677 (liquid) and will be taking about 20-30mg everyday for 8-10 weeks.

Im not to sure if the ecdy and cardarine is worth it or just cope and waste of money. I heard some ppl report strength gains on ecdy but obviously not much noticable physical change.

@Rei
@JackHanma
@Nnn
@Buddy Boyo
Anyone else can also give their experience or opinion

No.
I'd only bother with MK-677 personally, heard of the rest but am not interested in them.

Im not to sure if the ecdy and cardarine is worth it or just cope and waste of money. I heard some ppl report strength gains on ecdy but obviously not much noticable physical change.
It's cope and it's rather expensive.

I'm going to be ordering bottles of MK 677 (liquid) and will be taking about 20-30mg everyday for 8-10 weeks.

@Rei
@JackHanma
@Nnn
@Buddy Boyo
Anyone else can also give their experience or opinion
Anxiety sides from MK if you’re prone

I wouldn’t get liquid if I were uou, tastes awful

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Increases HGH and also makes u more hungry
and igf 1 yeah not to worried about hunger because I'm not 'cutting' or anything
never heard of it probably cope
It's cope and it's rather expensive.
ok won't be ordering those anytime soon
I'd only bother with MK-677 personally,
alright I just ordered it and I also ordered some berberine to improve insulin sensitivity
Anxiety sides from MK if you’re prone

I wouldn’t get liquid if I were uou, tastes awful
yeah I heard about how terrible the taste is, too late I already ordered the liquid one, maybe the pill or powdered one another time

mk will reduce natural gh production after use. can also make you bloated as.

good luck getting your hands on good ecdy & turk

mk will reduce natural gh production after use.
It will return to baseline.
yeah I heard about how terrible the taste is, too late I already ordered the liquid one, maybe the pill or powdered one another time
I had oral LGD and S-23 from Chemyo, they also sell the MK so I believe it's all got the same taste, it's just a little bitter.

mk677 and ecdysterone doesnt do shit. use cheap generic hgh instead

dont know about the other ones cuz i havent tried them

mk677 and ecdysterone doesnt do shit. use cheap generic hgh instead

dont know about the other ones cuz i havent tried them
These big pink stylized letters really drive home the message.