Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

15 y/o taking GH

eversonzoio

I'm currently injecting 7.4UI of pharma-grade growth hormone every night, and I'm gonna keep this up for 3-6 months. I was diagnosed with idiopathic short stature a few months ago and got prescribed a shit ton of zinc and other stuff. Just turned 15 in early November, same with my bone age, meaning growth plates should be starting to close. I know therapy would be more effective if I was a kid, but roping myself is just not a option for now. Anyone with similar experiences? How effective was GH height-wise? Should I stack with MK-677 and AI?

Reactions: Neo
I'm currently injecting 7.4UI of pharma-grade growth hormone every night, and I'm gonna keep this up for 3-6 months. I was diagnosed with idiopathic short stature a few months ago and got prescribed a shit ton of zinc and other stuff. Just turned 15 in early November, same with my bone age, meaning growth plates should be starting to close. I know therapy would be more effective if I was a kid, but roping myself is just not a option for now. Anyone with similar experiences? How effective was GH height-wise? Should I stack with MK-677 and AI?
how tall are you?

thats misogynistic

stop taking HGH, spend 75% of your income to PoC's

if you see a woman/black man outside, ask if you can kiss her shoesoles/suck his cock

donate the rest 25% of your income to a womans rights movement

When I whip out the .45 don't panic
ED7r1tZ.gif