Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

15M Rate me and tell me what I can improve in 5,11 150 pounds

blurx16

Hello my name is Oliver, I’m 15 and I joined this community to overall work on my looks and physique

Attachments

• IMG_8530.jpeg
    IMG_8530.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8531.jpeg
    IMG_8531.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8535.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
Welcome heres a guide on how to use the forum
Hello my name is Oliver, I’m 15 and I joined this community to overall work on my looks and physique

Your base isn’t that bad actually I wanna say you’re a low tier normie with high tier normie potential. (I’m not good at rating so bear with me)
Loose fat
Work on your skin
Make sure you get rid of water retention
Start gymmaxxing
Lastly you might want to get a different haircut

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your base isn’t that bad actually I wanna say you’re a low tier normie with high tier normie potential. (I’m not good at rating so bear with me)
Loose fat
Work on your skin
Make sure you get rid of water retention
Start gymmaxxing
Lastly you might want to get a different haircut
For the water retention. Should I take pills or farther steps. Another thing. Your you classify my face as slanted. I appreciate the feedback

For the water retention. Should I take pills or farther steps. Another thing. Your you classify my face as slanted. I appreciate the feedback
Drink more water and eat more potassium and cut out sodium

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
be healthy manigga
idk if im tripping but is there something off with your bite?
Not that I know of. But thank you for info. I’ve gone through braces and stuff. One thing I do is sleep on the right side of my face at night

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Ratings 3
OmarAnsari1413 Introduce Yourself 30
I Ratings 4
A Ratings 11