Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

7% body fat is my ideal + moderate rips

Drain

e3like4veaejmja-jpg.35908

10% is ideal for most people. Unless you have a considerable amount of muscle mass, you’re going to look malnourished at 7%. Even at that, you could easily be 12-14% and look fine if you have enough mass + good insertions.

If that picture is you, I’m sorry my friend… but you need to put on more mass if you want 7% to be a good look for you. You look skinny as f**k and you have a “rounded” look when it comes to your waist/abs because you need to work your obliques. Honestly, working your obliques might be the thing to do if you’re content with staying at 7%; it’ll fill in and make your v-taper look “straighter” compared to “curvy”.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
10% is ideal for most people. Unless you have a considerable amount of muscle mass, you’re going to look malnourished at 7%. Even at that, you could easily be 12-14% and look fine if you have enough mass + good insertions.

If that picture is you, I’m sorry my friend… but you need to put on more mass if you want 7% to be a good look for you. You look skinny as f**k and you have a “rounded” look when it comes to your waist/abs because you need to work your obliques. Honestly, working your obliques might be the thing to do if you’re content with staying at 7%; it’ll fill in and make your v-taper look “straighter” compared to “curvy”.
lol the pic isn't me, it's the goal.
it's a pic of some japanese
I used to be skinnier before. I regret putting on weight.
Am currently average bmi/fit.

Last edited:
The big problem is the fact i'm ethnic with a shitty looking skin.
The skin is also part of the goal.
Also the prominent veins are pretty cool

the worst part is that i have fat lovehandles as if i have middle-age-spread.
and i have pear body type.

Here's pics of my chestphoto1652383778.jpeg
photo1652383765.jpeg

Back