Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

A few ideas

N

Neo

• Create a few themes
  • A "negativity quarantine" zone, a place for people to go to get quick updates on the forum and to stay away from atomic black pill nihilism.
  • Create a video hosting chat room? (maybe)
  • Being able to make multiple draft threads.

add insert video option. dragging and dropping vids dont work

You either teach/expose the blackpill completely or you don't. it is simple as that. @NickGurr left cause he was too scared of @Buddy Boyo 's blackpills. It is a matter of accepting reality and improving that which can be altered.

• Create a few themes
  • A "negativity quarantine" zone, a place for people to go to get quick updates on the forum and to stay away from atomic black pill nihilism.
  • Create a video hosting chat room? (maybe)
  • Being able to make multiple draft threads.
- themes is a good idea, but it will f**k over some of the colors used for banners/names - making it harder to read
- second idea is good too - not sure how I would go about doing it tho
- can use tinychat for that
- I can look into it

next thing ill add is medals probably, I can think of some cool ones to add

I have an idea too.
We should try to get new members the forum's empty 99% of the time let's not scare them off
pretty much this

we get a lot of guests, but most people are probably not used to the things that are said here tbh
These are good ideas ngl

Add a [LifeFuel] prefix as well.
Add a time online counter.
I'll do these now