Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Add user flags

Add voluntary user flags

• yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good, are users able to disable their flags so they don't show on their profiles?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks good, are users able to disable their flags so they don't show on their profiles?
im not too sure. it’s up to admin to decide in the add on though

do people actually want this? i'll do it if you do

also @Lion you can disable your flag dw

do people actually want this? i'll do it if you do

also @Lion you can disable your flag dw
i have a few more ideas to
  • The ability to write multiple threads at a time.
  • The ability to schedule threads
  • IP banning
  • Competitions (@Neo i’m willing to do this again)
  • Being able to give other users outside of mods the ability to edit threads

i have a few more ideas to
  • The ability to write multiple threads at a time.
  • IP banning
  • Competitions (@Neo i’m willing to do this again)
  • Being able to give other users outside of mods the ability to edit threads

first two ideas sound hella niche... dunno if its worth adding them in

IP banning for sure

was thinking of making a prize pool for a looksmax competition - best before/after in a 6 month/1 year period

last idea can be abused or I would do it, would rather just be messaged to let someone have that done

first two ideas sound hella niche... dunno if its worth adding them in

IP banning for sure

was thinking of making a prize pool for a looksmax competition - best before/after in a 6 month/1 year period

last idea can be abused or I would do it, would rather just be messaged to let someone have that done
the first 2 ideas allow for longer and likely higher quality opening posts as it gives people the ability to compile information over time. well that was the logic behind it

Are you talking about this?

I think it is a good idea, its true that like @admin said probably only a few users would use it, but I still think it would be useful for some things and after all the add-on is free so I don't see any reason not to implement it.

Reactions: Neo
Status
Not open for further replies.