Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

@admin give me mod right now

Mike

Just reached 500 posts. Now @admin you can think about giving me mod!

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 11.54.15.png

Tomboys are cis
From what I've read on the internet the Tomboys usually are more knowledgeble on the fictional Frankfurt gender spectrum. But yeah, what I mean with CIS == every other non-femboy/non-alt female.

make @Mike and I mods we will make this forum great again

@admin don't just randomly make anyone a mod cause they're begging.

You should make a poll system and users should vote whether they want someone to be a mod or not.
The users of the forum get to decide who becomes the mod, not just you, admin.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@admin don't just randomly make anyone a mod cause they're begging.

You should make a poll system and users should vote whether they want someone to be a mod or not.
The users of the forum get to decide who becomes the mod, not just you, admin.
We made a deal, that if I got established member he would think about it. Please try to get info about the subject, before you start talking

We made a deal, that if I got established member he would think about it. Please try to get info about the subject, before you start talking
I already knew about it, but it's just a suggestion I want to give to him since randomly making someone a mod for fulfilling a deed, winning a bet or a deal doesn't sound right. The users must get to choose who should be a mod and who shouldn't since us guys use the forum more than admin, lol.