Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Admin where is the god damn chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

horse

Established Member
Ned a place to vent even tough nobody gives a shit

I want a chat too nglsrs.

I have a feeling it's going to be dead most of the time though. The one on .co is dead half the time, and the one on looksmax 3/4.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want a chat too nglsrs.

I have a feeling it's going to be dead most of the time though. The one on .co is dead half the time, and the one on looksmax 3/4.

Ye, but could still help add traction to the site

Also how this site make money there are no ads?

Is my information being sold or some shit?

@admin

Holy shit bro are u a marina fan? Okay u are a slayer now ded srs

Love u

Or larp? Nig

Haven't heard that much but yeah I listened a lot to I am not a robot, and Hollywood also because she looks really good in Hollywood. But haven't listened much besides that.

Holy shit bro are u a marina fan? Okay u are a slayer now ded srs

Love u

Or larp? Nig

Bummer when I found out she was 15 years older than me, not that it f*****g matters tho lmao

i need chat or i go er

Status
Not open for further replies.