Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

All hail the mew gods. they saved

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
couldnt tell at first cos it looked like you were deepthroating some ghost's chode

looks like your chin moved forward tho
LMFAOOO. i just need to improve my eye area but hopefully that will improve as time goes by with mewing.

Seriously? Only 7 months? Great results but unbelievable. How did you get your ramus moved down?

Seriously? Only 7 months? Great results but unbelievable. How did you get your ramus moved down?
Ramus appearance can be affected by masseter growth and also maxillary forward rotation causing the ramus to come forward with the jaw....hence it appears to have grown or increased in size.
Not to mention loss in body fat percentage

Ramus appearance can be affected by masseter growth and also maxillary forward rotation causing the ramus to come forward with the jaw....hence it appears to have grown or increased in size.
Not to mention loss in body fat percentage
So do I just chew hard and work out my massetters to get a long ramus?

So do I just chew hard and work out my massetters to get a long ramus?
I wouldn't recommend chewing too hard rather chew hard gum.....the maxilla is stronger than the mandible so the force of chewing will cause the ramus and jaw to crush under pressure and actually reduce in size from the side profile...but still give a squarish appearance from the front.

My recommendation is chew hard gum moderately and constantly mew. Mewing and the theoretical forward rotation should give the appearance of longer ramus.

I wouldn't recommend chewing too hard rather chew hard gum.....the maxilla is stronger than the mandible so the force of chewing will cause the ramus and jaw to crush under pressure and actually reduce in size from the side profile...but still give a squarish appearance from the front.

My recommendation is chew hard gum moderately and constantly mew. Mewing and the theoretical forward rotation should give the appearance of longer ramus.
And how long will that take to see results?

if youre between 16 and 20 youll probably see some changes in years time anyway you stupid shil kike
No shit Nick. But the changes can be good or bad depending on oral posture. If you keep your mouth open, breathe from nose, and eat soft food you will appear to get uglier from 16-20 versus good posture, breathing thru nose and chewing hard food.

Alright then explain how what I said was low iq?
Enlighten me Mr high iq
theres no proof mewing works and theres tens of people that have mewed and had no change being disregarded as people that just didnt mew right, lol

only legit thing is chewing and not everyone can even build good masseters

theres no proof mewing works and theres tens of people that have mewed and had no change being disregarded as people that just didnt mew right, lol

only legit thing is chewing and not everyone can even build good masseters
1st you said there is no proof....??? What about astrosky, Tomas palomakki, etc?
Also I never said mewing works for all....I said theoretically it should work.
Saying it works for all is the same as you saying there is no proof mewing works....when there clearly is.

My point wasn't even mewing. It was specifically that the change you get from 16-20 can be good or bad (relatively and individually speaking) depending on if you mouth breathe, food you eat aka chewing, and overall body posture.
Mouth breathing has been proven to cause a long horse-like face with flat cheekbones and high gonial angles.
*Even a study that showed a monkey that mouth breathed vs normal. The one that mouth breathed developed a long face.
Look it up on your own time.

Also think before you speak or better yet stick to being a low t incel cuck and make threads exposing the government and undercover FBI agents. Your better at those things TBH NGL

1st you said there is no proof....??? What about astrosky, Tomas palomakki, etc?
Also I never said mewing works for all....I said theoretically it should work.
Saying it works for all is the same as you saying there is no proof mewing works....when there clearly is.

My point wasn't even mewing. It was specifically that the change you get from 16-20 can be good or bad (relatively and individually speaking) depending on if you mouth breathe, food you eat aka chewing, and overall body posture.
Mouth breathing has been proven to cause a long horse-like face with flat cheekbones and high gonial angles.
*Even a study that showed a monkey that mouth breathed vs normal. The one that mouth breathed developed a long face.
Look it up on your own time.

Also think before you speak or better yet stick to being a low t incel cuck and make threads exposing the government and undercover FBI agents. Your better at those things TBH NGL
didnt read a single word

you have the iq of a clubbed baby seal if you think youll change my mind or ill change your mind. JFL @ autists trying to hold debates online

didnt read a single word

you have the iq of a clubbed baby seal if you think youll change my mind or ill change your mind. JFL @ autists trying to hold debates online
Of course you didn't read JFL
You know it had good info and would change your mind
Being lazy and shitposting seems to be your strong suit.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I chewed falim gum everyday for about 2 hours a day and mewed all day. also my bones aren’t fully hardened yet bc im still very young. took this photo in january and i still can’t believe the results