All the hooded masc eye'd losers are so intimidated by cute, beautiful prey eyes like mine. Girls love to stare in my prettyboy eyes

BaldAlpha

Jb's always compliment them and girls over 23 find them so adorable and beautful, angelic almost and love to stare and make passionate love to me after a cup of warm hot hot cocoa as christmas snow falls from the heavens > : D :D : )

All the while u masc jock losers hooded ugly masc eyes guys walk around thinking u have FUCKING sexy slayer eyes yet no one even bats an eye at them hahahahaha ? : D

u dumbbb??

? : D

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Jb's always compliment them and girls over 23 find them so adorable and beautful, angelic almost and love to stare and make passionate love to me after a cup of warm hot hot cocoa as christmas snow falls from the heavens > : D :D : )

All the while u masc jock losers hooded ugly masc eyes guys walk around thinking u have FUCKING sexy slayer eyes yet no one even bats an eye at them hahahahaha ? : D

u dumbbb??

? : D

angelic eyes.jpg

These are angelic eyes, they are Beautiful but they also express strength, willpower and emotional stability

your eyes express emotional instability and a weak ego which is dependent on the opinion of others

EyeChadPrettyboy

View attachment 7606

These are angelic eyes, they are Beautiful but they also express strength, willpower and emotional stability

your eyes express emotional instability and a weak ego which is dependent on the opinion of others
Yet NO hot girl has EVER COMPLIMENTED AND SAID HE HAS BEAUTIFUL PRETTY EYES. LITERALLY NO ONE. LOL THEY LOOK BORING.. GENERIC.... HALO'D BY THE COLOR WHICH ISN'T EVEN ALL THAT GREAT, ESPECIALLY CUZ HE'S BLONDE. BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES IS MEHH

Those eyes lack EYELASHES AND FEMININITY. ANGELIC? NOT AT ALL. DOESN'T LOOK LIKE CUTE CHRISTMAS ELF EYES AT ALL.

Stop letting ure anger and AUTISM CLOUD UR ENVY FOR ME

BaldAlpha

View attachment 7606

YET THOSE EYES NEVER GOT CALLED BEAUTIFUL
View attachment 7606

Yet NO hot girl has EVER COMPLIMENTED AND SAID HE HAS BEAUTIFUL PRETTY EYES. LITERALLY NO ONE. LOL THEY LOOK BORING.. GENERIC.... HALO'D BY THE COLOR WHICH ISN'T EVEN ALL THAT GREAT, ESPECIALLY CUZ HE'S BLONDE. BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES IS MEHH

Those eyes lack EYELASHES AND FEMININITY. ANGELIC? NOT AT ALL. DOESN'T LOOK LIKE CUTE CHRISTMAS ELF EYES AT ALL.

Stop letting ure anger and AUTISM CLOUD UR ENVY FOR ME

BaldAlpha

@Slayer Look at u coming to support ure buttbuddy cuz he is getting rekt. LOL KEEP Crying and post ure picture. u won't because u KNOW I MOG U LOSER LOL

Slayer

@Slayer Look at u coming to support ure buttbuddy cuz he is getting rekt. LOL KEEP Crying and post ure picture. u won't because u KNOW I MOG U LOSER LOL
I already posted a video of myself jfl.

You cant mog anybody with your non-existent ogee curve and your witch humped nose.

BaldAlpha

You cant mog anybody with your non-existent ogee curve and your witch nose.
YET WOMEN FIND ME SEXY LOLLLL

KEEP CRYING FOR ME U UGLY EYE'D BUG EYE'D BROWN EYE'D NOBODY HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

BaldAlpha

You cant mog anybody with your non-existent ogee curve and your witch humped nose.
NOSE? LOL URE TRYING SO HARD. WOMEN LOVE MY NOSE NO BULLSHIT. THEY TELL ME NOT TO GET IT FIXED.

SOME GIRL EVEN SAID MY CHEEKBONES AND FEATURES R SHARP AND MANLY SLAYER LIKE

SHARP CHEEKBONES. NOSE. FULL LIPS. SHARP BEAUTIFUL EYES AND EYELASHES. SHARP BIG CHIN : D

BaldAlpha

Says the dude with round prey eyes lol.
round prey eyes that mog yours you emotionless cuck looking faggot. ure eyes scream beta guys. U LOOK LIKE THIS GUY BUT WITHOUT THE COLOR ND EYE LASHES LOL. I HAVE THE EYELASHES AND COLOR

U HAVE THIS DOWNWARD ARCHED SLANTED EYEBROWS AND EYES MAKE U LOOK LIKE A PERFECT BULLY VICTIM. NOTICE HOW I PICKED U OUT TO PICK ON CUZ U LOOK SO PATHETIC ITS FUN MAKING U REACT LIKE THIS AND ANGRY AT ME :)

EyeChadPrettyboy

his eyebrows are also downward angled. so like he lacks long eyelashes so he has these MASCULINE eyes yet his eyebrows make him look worried all the time, plus his robotic ASPIE stare he looks beta.. Like a soy boy cuck superman who gets cucked.

Op's eyes look femine but WE KNOW THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO look prey and prettyboy.