Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Allow shitposting in Off-Topic

babyhantza

🛸
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
But not anywhere else

Most PSL forum users love shitposting so it'd generate more overall activity on the forum which will indirectly lead to more people learning about looksmaxxing

This is a huge aspect of the popularity of looksmax.me

Activity is the lifeblood of a forum, without it threads become stagnant and people lose patience/grow bored and leave

But not anywhere else

Most PSL forum users love shitposting so it'd generate more overall activity on the forum which will indirectly lead to more people learning about looksmaxxing

This is a huge aspect of the popularity of looksmax.me

Activity is the lifeblood of a forum, without it threads become stagnant and people lose patience/grow bored and leave
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

im pretty sure thats how it is here already tho

shitposting is allowed in offtopic

Oh dayum my bad I just read the rules and was like WHAAAAAT
u should familiarize urself with this too @egoy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
u should familiarize urself with this too @egoy
New goal is to be listed as queen in the next iteration ngl

I want the mods to allow users to post gore, most importantly. And posting your nudes as a guy should be banned.

I want the mods to allow users to post gore, most importantly. And posting your nudes as a guy should be banned.
I thought you were Christian jfl, I spent a few hours on hoodsite earlier and ngl it didn't feel very wholesome

I thought you were Christian jfl, I spent a few hours on hoodsite earlier and ngl it didn't feel very wholesome
I am a Christian, that's why I don't want gay stuff allowed here. Which site are you talking about?

I am a Christian, that's why I don't want gay stuff allowed here. Which site are you talking about?
No I was referring to you wanting gore, and the site I was on is called hoodsite and it has tonnes of gore on it

Not even joking watched a favela whore torture a puppy earlier

Over for that puppy tbh ngl

No I was referring to you wanting gore, and the site I was on is called hoodsite and it has tonnes of gore on it

Gore is just a wonderful cope :shreg: . I was addicted to that at one point until I realized how messed up it was.

I'm on day 31 nofap atm, I just want to feed myself some dopamine, someway or the other. I want to distract myself... with something disturbing. Boredom causes me to relapse, that's why. I saw this (favela) whore getting stabbed by some cartel members once too. The other day I saw one of those guys butchering a man alive. The guy ate his heart fresh out of the victim's body as the victim watched himself getting destroyed. Brutal stuff.

Gore is just a wonderful cope :shreg: . I was addicted to that at one point until I realized how messed up it was.

I'm on day 31 nofap atm, I just want to feed myself some dopamine, someway or the other. I want to distract myself... with something disturbing. Boredom causes me to relapse, that's why. I saw this (favela) whore getting stabbed by some cartel members once too. The other day I saw one of those guys butchering a man alive. The guy ate his heart fresh out of the victim's body as the victim watched himself getting destroyed. Brutal stuff.
It's weird I did just click video after video for like 2 hours earlier even though I'm not sadistic, I just kinda felt braindead and kept clicking like a dopamine robot

Literally never stepping foot in South America, particularly Brazil

Gore just makes me racist tbh

all in the name of christianity amen

I'd rather do something unprofitable to cope with, than sin in god's eyes, pewpewcunt.
Gore also acts as a reminder of the banality of evil, and that life is suffering so in that sense doesn't contradict Christianity in any way as long as you aren't the one perpetrating it

Or at least that's my lapsed Catholic understanding of it

Gore also acts as a reminder of the banality of evil, and that life is suffering so in that sense doesn't contradict Christianity in any way as long as you aren't the one perpetrating it

Or at least that's my lapsed Catholic understanding of it
Yeah, that's what I do and think of in mind.

I watch gore and remind myself that this the brutal fate of the lost souls suffering in hell.

The person suffering in the video, could be me... so I keep on thanking and being grateful about life. It's good motivation to not sin. A healthy fear.

Link the vid srs

Back