Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

allow us to add our own backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed I agree with however Hypergamy is only going to get worse we're beyond breaking point. By 2025 the motto will be "Everything is Everything".

However I think that my lay was from absolute luck. If I wasn't in that social situtation in which I met the girl I still be an inel. To me social dominance is underrated as if you can't command enough authority to get people too like you enough to come together in a social event it's over.

P.s it would be cope that a top 5% could f**k a random stranger just from one text but for most men social mingling is highly importance for getting laid even for high tier men.
Bruh, I'm mirin how you got laid at 18. My problem is meeting up with the women, i definitely can talk to them... but i don't want to make things creepy by wanting to talk to them when there isn't really anything important to be said. Most women only talk to guys for a reason nowadays. If I don't have a legit reason for being with them, then i'm screwed. I can't just go up in front of them and just tell em/reveal my intentions that "i'm here to bang you" lol. I pussed/backed out on second date offers, before too... cause i don't know what to do on a second date as a non chad. It gets super awkward. Chads get laid on the night they date a female. It's brutal.

Ik I'm coping here... but I'm gonna looksmax to be at least a solid 4.5/8 PSL high tier normie and settle down early, before even arranged marriages go out of hand in my dying culture. Not looking forward to settling down with a white, even though I scored decent looking whites on tinder experiments.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bruh, I'm mirin how you got laid at 18. My problem is meeting up with the women, i definitely can talk to them... but i don't want to make things creepy by wanting to talk to them when there isn't really anything important to be said. Most women only talk to guys for a reason nowadays. If I don't have a legit reason for being with them, then i'm screwed. I can't just go up in front of them and just tell em/reveal my intentions that "i'm here to bang you" lol. I pussed/backed out on second date offers, before too... cause i don't know what to do on a second date as a non chad. It gets super awkward. Chads get laid on the night they date a female. It's brutal.

Ik I'm coping here... but I'm gonna looksmax to be at least a solid 4.5/8 PSL high tier normie and settle down early, before even arranged marriages go out of hand in my dying culture. Not looking forward to settling down with a white, even though I scored decent looking whites on tinder experiments.
Use instagram to meet girls bro it's easy if you have game and if you have a decent IG page.

Use instagram to meet girls bro it's easy if you have game and if you have a decent IG page.
Game should be fine, I can talk normally without sounding cringe. My IG page has 0 posts unfortunately. I'll try filling it up with 3 posts of me, if i can. I have 67 followers atm only. How many do I really need?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Game should be fine, I can talk normally without sounding cringe. My IG page has 0 posts unfortunately. I'll try filling it up with 3 posts of me, if i can. I have 67 followers atm only. How many do I really need?
Start adding acquaintances/ppl who you know for social proof. You don't need huge numbers to begin with but having clout makes your game easier.

Also make sure they're not group photos or shit ones. You don't need a lot of pictures 6 max, unless you do a lot of interesting stuff then post that.

can you screenshot for me rei? I cant see it
I got banned, have no access to anything.
But it was a system where you provided a link to the image on your profile somewhere, and it just worked.

I got banned, have no access to anything.
But it was a system where you provided a link to the image on your profile somewhere, and it just worked.
hmm, ill look into it, but its probably something to do with the theme they're using

• Ogre
Reactions: Rei
You can now add your own profile banner, try it out!

Reactions: Neo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back