Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Almost at the end of my tren cycle

AstroSky

Error
First 50 Members
260 Max bench atm. Body weight 186. 5'11. A little before and after below. I get looks with my shirt off. Shoulders constantly are pumped to the max. I feel alpha 24/7. But calm at the same time. Never felt this good about my body. Went to a night club the other night and it was amazing MYXJ_20210821000603631_fast.jpgIMG_20210821_003657_241.jpg

20210810_190003.png

InShot_20210822_192015775.jpgIMG_20210820_160655_632.jpgMYXJ_20210819133142665_save.jpgIMG_20210815_213224_602.jpg

So far how long have you been going to the gym/working out? As in how many months or years.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Get tren or forever be mogged by a skinny ugly Twink like me 🤣
So far how long have you been going to the gym/working out? As in how many months or years.
One year. That before was 8 months ago. First time in the gym at the start I was natty. 2 months in I become trt. f****d around. Ate shit. Basically wasted a good 4 months of training half assing. Only recently have I taken everything seriously.

So In total of true training I think 5ish months? The rest I can't count. Didn't go hard. Didn't eat well. Didn't sleep right. Didn't do anything right. It pays to do it right or it's. Waste of your time. Food and even money. I believe I respond well to PEDS in general. My deltoids just blow up at the slightish bit of pump. Still can't be considered shredded however but that's due to my lack of calorie deficit and lack of ai. Tren definitely slowing burning it off though. Add on top the 4 x a day sex I have. I'll soon run DNP just to force the fat off then I'll be a true maxed out me.

What does ur back look like though?

can u get hard?? did ur balls shrink?? do u think u r developing man boobs??

each lasting 10 seconds
I never have issues getting hard. My balls have not shrunk much. My dick is actually bigger now. I last hours in bed and sex drive through the roof.

Screenshot_20210418-005129.jpg
Did u even got hard when u were on FIN a few months ago??
Never noticed anything tbh. Maybe It has effected me but I'm used to it? I don't have trouble getting morning wood at all.

260 Max bench atm. Body weight 186. 5'11. A little before and after below. I get looks with my shirt off. Shoulders constantly are pumped to the max. I feel alpha 24/7. But calm at the same time. Never felt this good about my body. Went to a night club the other night and it was amazing View attachment 20787View attachment 20788

View attachment 20782

View attachment 20783View attachment 20784View attachment 20785View attachment 20786

Still pathetic for someone who takes tren