What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[It's Over] Am I done growing?

Duidee

Got a growth plate scan of my hand 2 months ago (am 15) and they said it was fused. How the fuck? I started puberty like less than 2 years ago. I am 5'8 with socks on, and can't cope with staying this way forever. Can I still grow?

I plan to get LL double osteotomy for 10 cm at 18, but that would only really ascend if I can reach 5'9-10 range to get 6'1-2.

I appreciate honesty, don't sugar coat it please.

-Duidee

sadiee4021

If you’re a 15 year old boy, there is no way ur done growing btw. Idc what they say. Ur parents r short but u obviously surpassed the height you are supposed to be so you can make it to 5’11 id say within these next few years bc, as I said, at 15 boys growth hormones are through the roof unless you have some genetic disease that lowers your hgh. If you did, you’d be like 5’3 so obviously ur good.
To maximize your height, there’s various ways obv relating to nutrition etc.

This guy on tiktok makes many vids on how to improve ur appearance, and he has videos specifically on height so check him out and the tips he gives. His videos on height are labeled “How to Naturally Promote Human Growth Hormone to be Taller” and he has like 9 parts to it scroll til u find them.

Richie is a sexy boy

ignored schizophrenic
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

How long is your ulna?

Richie is a sexy boy

ignored schizophrenic
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Duidee