What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[It's Over] An experiement....

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Established Member

Ive asked now almost every guy of all 2ü whatsapp groups im in how tall they are

(Around 370-400 guys)

EVERY (i repeat EVERY, no exceptions) 2nd guy said above 1.90m

Im definitely sure some are exaggerating, although everytime ive asked for a proof they at least showed me a picture of them standing next to a already tall object where you could easily see that they were significantly above average height

What wonders me is that even the ethnics are just as tall

If i go outside, i mog most people around me

Unless i go to a big store/supermarket on weekends, then suddenly every 2nd guy is just as tall or even taller than me

Im even more convinced now that the average height (at least here in germany) is much higher than believed

Boomers are usually on the shorter side, although the biggest mog ive ever experienced was from a legit 7 foot boomer who just looked bizarre (ive already mentioned that guy in a thread from almost a year ago, he literally looked like a real life version of Mr. X from the resident evil remake)

• Sad
Reactions: Nnn

SadieEnword

Your bones won't fuse if you have no hormones in your body

Despite your obsessive threads about a large percentage of zoomers somehow being hyperandrogenic ubermensch, it is absurd. The majority of them are hormone-less, tall, skinny and have a very small frame

pizza-san

Established Member

when I go out on the street I only see ugly guys with 170-180cm,maybe less

Nnn

getting heightmogged is the worst feeling 😢, it pisses me off seeing a guy more than half a foot taller than me,jfl

@Buddy Boyo , post about fgf modulators?

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member

getting heightmogged is the worst feeling 😢, it pisses me off seeing a guy more than half a foot taller than me,jfl

@Buddy Boyo , post about fgf modulators?
i remember my most brutal mogs. i remember getting mogged by a 6ft8 gook over a year ago.

Buddy Boyo

Top Contributor
Established Member

Your bones won't fuse if you have no hormones in your body

Despite your obsessive threads about a large percentage of zoomers somehow being hyperandrogenic ubermensch, it is absurd. The majority of them are hormone-less, tall, skinny and have a very small frame
Not the guys i saw

They have usually broad frames and thick wrists

That tall = lanky meme is a manlet cope

The most weak framed guys i see outside are usually short and paedomorphic

I have a almost 24 inch bideltoid (which supposedly puts you in the 99th percentile)

But i get framed mogged to death by guys who are just maybe 5cm taller than me

SadieEnword

Not the guys i saw

They have usually broad frames and thick wrists

That tall = lanky meme is a manlet cope

The most weak framed guys i see outside are usually short and paedomorphic

I have a almost 24 inch bideltoid (which supposedly puts you in the 99th percentile)

But i get framed mogged to death by guys who are just maybe 5cm taller than me
Strawmanning me hard by claiming I said that tall = lanky

What I said is that the majority of Zoomers are both tall, skinny and small-framed

But sure, perhaps the Zoomers in your area are somehow not only completely unaffected by their bad diets and the sea of Xenoestrogens they encounter at every step, but they are actually responding to them the opposite way, by supposedly "masculinizing" them.

Don't you have some nigger cock to suck on, BuddyBoyo? @Rkelly is getting all dry, no more children to suck him off

rkelly.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Buddy Boyo Ratings 3