Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

another reason why mew is low iq

getting a little hot under the skin there buddy? lmao
your existance is meaningless too, thats why you have 2k posts on a dead forum, dipshit
What better coping mechanism than to bring others in the same boat as you to make yourself feel better

0:42
his words not mine, from the big man himself
Maybe he meant that most
0:42
his words not mine, from the big man himself
This is his father after all, He was traditional orthodontists long ago right? He might not believe in expansion because of what he studied long ago, HIS SON DOES.

+ have u tried it?
why not try mewing? Its literally free and it has no downsides

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe he meant that most

This is his father after all, He was traditional orthodontists long ago right? He might not believe in expansion because of what he studied long ago, HIS SON DOES.

+ have u tried it?
why not try mewing? Its literally free and it has no downsides

No point in mewing. If i want palate expansion i can get 8mm easy in a month or two with mse meanwhile mewers autistically r**e their maxilla with their tongue for ten years and throw a party if they gain only a mm

No point in mewing. If i want palate expansion i can get 8mm easy in a month or two with mse meanwhile mewers autistically r**e their maxilla with their tongue for ten years and throw a party if they gain only a mm
Well I'm gonna invite you to that party!
Astro will be there too!

it will prevent your face from getting worse. Im trying mewing myself and i will see if it works.

And btw. can you use MSE if you have crooked teeth?

@danny deVitocel ,lol, if you don't want to mew, then atleast consider maxillary skeletal expansion. It will solve away your problems hopefully?

will you at least consider a face puller device? thats been proven to more effective than my advice at least. like if you dont wanna accept mewing face puller might be what you want or even mse.
Can you show proof that face pulling is effective?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
will you at least consider a face puller device? thats been proven to more effective than my advice at least. like if you dont wanna accept mewing face puller might be what you want or even mse.
Face pulling with mse is the only combo that might yield results but even still the results for adults are dubious

i want to apologize for my stupidity, after all you were actually right

"John Mew lost his license in 2017 for a laundry list of abuses. This includes not believing in gloves and illegally experimenting on children, lying to parents, and telling parents their children are ugly. As for Mike Mew, I wouldn't trust that family in general to do dental care to my cat."

source: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2EolnTpnb22jKQfq5AliRD

i want to apologize for my stupidity, after all you were actually right

"John Mew lost his license in 2017 for a laundry list of abuses. This includes not believing in gloves and illegally experimenting on children, lying to parents, and telling parents their children are ugly. As for Mike Mew, I wouldn't trust that family in general to do dental care to my cat."

source: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2EolnTpnb22jKQfq5AliRD
"telling parents their children are ugly"
JFL_2x.png

Back