Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Any Plans To Get More Traction?

Rei

Tomboys <3
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
I can count on one hand how many users are actively engaging in all the threads getting posted, that needs to change. It's not that I don't like the current active member base but it's getting quite stale tbh, we need new faces here.

Be careful what you wish for. Looksmax.me has a lot of active users out of which 90%+ are not truly blackpilled and contribute nothing to the website other than a continuous brainwashing of the last existing truly blackpilled users into thinking the blackpills is either completely untrue or is untrue in certain aspects.

At this rate we will get Astrokike audience, thing.

I can count on one hand how many users are actively engaging in all the threads getting posted, that needs to change. It's not that I don't like the current active member base but it's getting quite stale tbh, we need new faces here.
No we don't unless they are fun and blackpilled like nick or danny.
Be careful what you wish for. Looksmax.me has a lot of active users out of which 90%+ are not truly blackpilled and contribute nothing to the website other than a continuous brainwashing of the last existing truly blackpilled users into thinking the blackpills is either completely untrue or is untrue in certain aspects.
I agree. So many delusional raters on that site too. Many are bluepilled, they make guides on being social, cool, NT, low inhib, etc.
Nothing new is discussed too. but it's a good forum to rot and LDAR on. Especially when the virus has screwed things up for us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We'd just bully them off the Forum then.

@Kaneki_Kuushu added to my collection, and he's an Astrokike audience member, son.
He is the biggest letdown of this week: 6'2, wife shoulders, narrow hips, swollen jaw from wisdom teeth removal. I will not even try to mention his refusal to cosplay with maid uniform dress. He absolutely crushed my hopes and dreams, thing.

Edit: Also
Last seen Wednesday at 6:56 PM

• Sad
Reactions: Rei
Those things are not cope.

I disagree strongly. Would you like to expand on that?

Also, regarding the forum, a suggestion for @admin to take into consideration. How about making a separate section where all Looksmaxxing information goes (Since the current Lm subforum has other things as well) for the unregistered users to look at and lock every other section to members only

Richie has narrow hips too.
View attachment 10158

That is indeed the biggest letdown... 😔
1584720809975.png

You may be right, but what i am seeing here is a perfect specimen for continuous child breeding.
A nulliparous woman would ovulate 400 times in her reproductive window between 13 - 51 years ( 38 years )
but pregnancy takes 9 month and ovulation resumes averagely after few weeks .. so this will give 11 month duration between deliveries ..
will give you approximately a theoretical maximum of a 40 pregnancy per life ( with great luck and luck disregarding the miscarriage increasing probability with increasing age and decrease fertility with increasing age ).
And i do not count the possibility of twins and triplets.

Attachments

• 1584720757901.png
    1584720757901.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Wow
Yeah you're right man. I'm sorry.

Lachowski is famous and gets all the women because he's highly NT and a low inhib beast.
Just pick an extreme to try to disprove something theory, not all is black or white r****d, couldn't expect less from a religious curry tbh.

If you are top tier or bottom tier of course none of that matters, but if you are average or above average those things matter a lot, look at TsarTsar444 or @DarknLost, they are very good looking but they still struggle with women despite of that.

I disagree strongly. Would you like to expand on that?
Those things matter if you are average or above average, if there was 2 high tier normies: 1 is very NT and extrovert and the other is a shy aspie, who do you think a girl would choose? (They look exactly the same).

No, man...
@Kaneki_Kuushu the femboy is 6'2.
View attachment 10161

That's him.
He can slay average women I think. What a let down indeed. Death to all Chads.
View attachment 10160

You may be right, but what i am seeing here is a perfect specimen for continuous child breeding.
A nulliparous woman would ovulate 400 times in her reproductive window between 13 - 51 years ( 38 years )
but pregnancy takes 9 month and ovulation resumes averagely after few weeks .. so this will give 11 month duration between deliveries ..
will give you approximately a theoretical maximum of a 40 pregnancy per life ( with great luck and luck disregarding the miscarriage increasing probability with increasing age and decrease fertility with increasing age ).
And i do not count the possibility of twins and triplets.
'reproductive window' i caged so hard jfl. Thanks for the terminology kind stragerino.

Just pick an extreme to try to disprove something theory, not all is black or white r****d, couldn't expect less from a religious curry tbh.

If you are top tier or bottom tier of course none of that matters, but if you are average or above average those things matter a lot, look at TsarTsar444 or @DarknLost, they are very good looking but they still struggle with women despite of that.

Those things matter if you are average or above average, if there was 2 high tier normies: 1 is very NT and extrovert and the other is a shy aspie, who do you think a girl would choose? (They look exactly the same).
I cannot express how much I disagree trough words, but if you are goodlooking it does not matter how you act. If you are at the point where it might matter by a bit then you are not goodlooking enough, at which point what you need to do is get better looking, not become more social.

And I don't care who you quote as I cannot personally confirm whatever they claim on the internet is the truth or their faces are really theirs.

You know, I also look pretty good when I take pictures in certain lighting in certain mirrors from certain angles.

I cannot express how much I disagree trough words, but if you are goodlooking it does not matter how you act.
It still matters but it matters way less than if you were not good looking.

If you are at the point where it might matter by a bit then you are not goodlooking enough, at which point what you need to do is get better looking, not become more social.
I have never said that you should stop looksmaxing, but I would rather be social and get laid than spend my free time rotting on internet forums, especially now that I figured out everything I need to do to looksmax.

You should become more social and better looking.

And I don't care who you quote as I cannot personally confirm whatever they claim on the internet is the truth or their faces are really theirs.
They have posted their pics multiple times on Looksmax.me so they are really them.

I cannot express how much I disagree trough words, but if you are goodlooking it does not matter how you act. If you are at the point where it might matter by a bit then you are not goodlooking enough, at which point what you need to do is get better looking, not become more social.

You know, I also look pretty good when I take pictures in certain lighting in certain mirrors from certain angles.
True. Women behave so differently without a gl guy even trying. Chad's or even gl chadlites or above average guys just have to walk down the streets and they'll make most women wet.
I agree, there are so many trolls who act as incels but are fake. Nobody is a mentalcel. You're either ugly as sin or you're gl af. You either slay or you rot. But definitely you can lie about it online.
He'll never understand this though. Forget about it and go cook some food for yourself if you're hungry Jamie Oliver.

@Ritalincel why would you dislike my comment you f*****g swine, you're feeling addressed aren't you? As you are indeed a LARPer as well.

Lol, you still haven't figured out they're LARPing.
Why would someone LARP as a mentalcel? I just dont understand, if according to you they get laid, why would they waste their time on an obscure internet forum?

-"Because they want validation"

But if they get laid and get validation from women irl, why would they try to get validation from some incels online?

He is the biggest letdown of this week: 6'2, wife shoulders, narrow hips, swollen jaw from wisdom teeth removal. I will not even try to mention his refusal to cosplay with maid uniform dress. He absolutely crushed my hopes and dreams, thing.

Edit: Also
Last seen Wednesday at 6:56 PM
stop bullying @Kaneki_Kuushu

But if they get laid and get validation from women irl, why would they try to get validation from some incels online?
Hobby of theirs, how am I to know. I wouldn't know such things as I am a confirmed Truecel.
Ask @Ritalincel, he's 6'2 with high Testosterone levels (NOT an Incel/Truecel as he claims).

he tells him that he wants to r**e him
I have no idea what you are talking about, man, to be honest.
tenor.gif

He is complaining about the lack of new users, but then when a new user joins, he tells him that he wants to r**e him JFL.
Sorry man, but I honestly don't know when he ever said about raping new users. I think you're talking about nick.

Hobby of theirs, how am I to know. I wouldn't know such things as I am a confirmed Truecel.
Ask @Ritalincel, he's 6'2 with high Testosterone levels (NOT an Incel/Truecel as he claims).
This is a false statement.

• Dislike
You buffoon, we are talking about Ritalincel here not Rei.

Show me where Ritalincel talked about raping new users.
I was talking about OP, he was the one complaining about the lack of new users joining.

It still matters but it matters way less than if you were not good looking.
I have never said that you should stop looksmaxing, but I would rather be social and get laid than spend my free time rotting on internet forums, especially now that I figured out everything I need to do to looksmax.
You should become more social and better looking.
They have posted their pics multiple times on Looksmax.me so they are really them.
I was just gonna say you can believe what you want. I can't change your mind, you can't change mine. Not to mention your theory is not actually "Just be confident", you explicitly mentioned you have to already be attractive to which I responded if you are attractive you do not need anything else.

If you are talking about a relationship, those are a waste of time in 2020 anyways.

You buffoon, we are talking about Ritalincel here not Rei.

Show me where Ritalincel talked about raping new users.
The term "r**e" seems awfully distasteful to me and i would never use such kind of words. Instead i used word "prison sex" which means type of sodomy between two males or females. And all of this was on theoretical plane with indication "i would do prison sex with you". You kind, sir, are trying to portrait me as vile and senseless predator. This is false, since i would show my gratification with strong and virile force in tip of my penis entering his virgin rectum. I will not even try to mention you my verbal expression to him by saying "thanks bro".

r**e, jews, mossad, femboys... All those things are partially memes and they mean no harm to anyone here, only 'offended' butthurt individuals take it seriously, and these same people are normafags to me. If you kill good humour, ban valuable users, and keep this available to normafags/only, then this place will get boring and dead, eventually i will log in just to see what happened.

• SEO
  • Lots of High IQ posts
  • Stop posting things that can get site shadow banned.
  • Cross Platform promotion
  • FB ads or PPC ads

Cope

• Sick
@Rei

What the f**k did you just f*****g say about me, you little b***h? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*****g words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f*****g dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*****g tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f*****g dead, kiddo.

@Rei

What the f**k did you just f*****g say about me, you little b***h? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f*****g words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f*****g dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f*****g tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f*****g dead, kiddo.
1582191907864.gif

Chad's or even gl chadlites or above average guys just have to walk down the streets and they'll make most women wet.
JFL if you think high tier normies get approached by girls, only Chads (and maybe some chadlites) get approached.

I agree, there are so many trolls who act as incels but are fake. Nobody is a mentalcel. You're either ugly as sin or you're gl af. You either slay or you rot. But definitely you can lie about it online.
Mentalcels exist, keep coping with your black and white mentality.

You said it yourself lol
1.PNG

Why would I lie about being a mentalcel? Do you think I would spend my time researching surgeries that I don't even need and making looksmaxing guides on forums if I could get laid?

JFL if you think high tier normies get approached by girls, only Chads (and maybe some chadlites) get approached.

You said it yourself lol
View attachment 10263

Why would I lie about being a mentalcel? Do you think I would spend my time researching surgeries that I don't even need and making looksmaxing guides on forums if I could get laid?
I'm assuming biggest mentalcelling was your overthinking, why don't you work out on that and be more unpredictable according to the situation

You said it yourself lol
View attachment 10263

I think the cure for such "Mentalceldom" might just be a needle full of Testo E up your butt.

Back