Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Any way to get rid of loose skin besides surgery?

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
I got much excessive loose skin from a huge weightloss

it Looks horrible, it's completely pointless to Train with it, since my Body will look like shit if i become lean

is there any secret way to get rid of it?

please no bro science like "Eat Collagen" or "Muh water diet"

it Looks horrible, it's completely pointless to Train with it, since my Body will look like shit if i become lean

I am pretty certain that surgery is the only option for loose skin ☹️

Surgery is the only way.

do u plan on having surgery for it @Buddy Boyo ?

Well weight training helps so do weight training and eat collagen upto 15 grams and keep going eat high protein weight training definately
works when it comes to a medium loose skin . if your condition is too extreme laser liposuction surgery is the only option.

Hormone Replacement Therapy will tighten skin. The 3 options I've heard that supposedly help are DHEA, Testosterone or Estrogen. I don't know what DHEA even is, but testosterone cream will supposedly tighten skin, and Estrogen injections will tighten skin also. Testosterone and Estrogen are almost the same molecule, and are steroid hormones.

sorry to tell you this but surgery

WEIGHT TRAINING, you gotta grow, but this time your going to grow muscles, not fat.