Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Autistic, ugly, short, unemployed from Southern Italy

LGCh

I am a 26 yo man from Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy.

I know chances are I wont be able to be average or even get a girlfriend with all my disadvantages, but I wish I could be able to find a way to improve a bit my looks and economic and social status. For this reason I am here.

If you have any advice to improve my face, please post It. Thank you.

you are not ugly dude.. look your hair, your side profile. just fix your next posture and a little optimism!
I completely agree with this dude, you aint ugly, whatsoever you have good potential to become what you want to be. First step you should consider is mewing. Losing body fat, drinking lot of water, your face seem very bloated. Also new haircut is necessary try to style yourself more you aint old.
You also can reshape your eyebrows if you want. I hope you will do it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I completely agree with this dude, you aint ugly, whatsoever you have good potential to become what you want to be. First step you should consider is mewing. Losing body fat, drinking lot of water, your face seem very bloated. Also new haircut is necessary try to style yourself more you aint old.
You also can reshape your eyebrows if you want. I hope you will do it.
Why do you lie to me? In any case, I have realized that all advice are useless, plastic surgery would not be effective in my case. There are no solutions.

It isn’t over man. You have the capabilities you are just lacking. You can start off with fixing your posture shoulders up and back chin up. Get a better haircut. Smile more. And if you want a more chiseled jaw you can go on a caloric deficit and practice mewing because you seem to have a pretty good jawline but it can bettered to the max if you mew.

Why do you lie to me? In any case, I have realized that all advice are useless, plastic surgery would not be effective in my case. There are no solutions.
HAHHA u are funny, fist of all you are lacking some selfrespect and confidence, dont let your pverthinking kill you be the man you want to be, please dont say that you want to be pussy who is like “oh no there is no help, i am so pathetic” BE THE MAN do something for god sake, PROVE EM WRONG even if it seems impossible