Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Baking soda can optimise HGH production

Neo

Pakistan Zindabad
Top Contributor
Established Member
Acidosis prevents growth hormone-induced growth in experimental uremia

GH induced an increase in body weight and length in non-acidotic uremic (+33% and +41%) and in non-acidotic food-restricted (+13% and +42%) rats, associated with an increased rate of protein synthesis and little change in plasma insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF 1). In both acidotic rat groups, GH altered none of the parameters studied. Thus: (1) the presence of severe metabolic acidosis blunts the response to GH in uremic and non-uremic rats and (2) the increment of growth rate does not depend on a rise in plasma IGF 1.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Nnn why the ogrepill?

@Nnn why the ogrepill?
where is the baking soda /bicarbonate??
were u supposed to inject it? or was it already in plasma blood wtf??
I didn't understand anything
the title and study didn't made sense
and I cant cba to read another whole research again

in simple words
tldr??

in simple words
tldr??
So the study proves that mice that don't have acidosis are more sensitive to the HGH that was injected into them. Acidosis mean low ph body fluids. By consuming orally bicarbonate soda bodily ph was neutralised which allows for better reaction of HGH.

These studies below come to the conclusion that lactic acid plays a role in T and HGH production.
  1. Godfrey, Et. Al. The role of lactate in the exercise-induced human growth hormone response: evidence from McArdle disease. Br J Sports Med. 2009 Jul;43(7):521-5.
  2. Lin Et. Al. Stimulatory effect of lactate on testosterone production by rat leydig cells. Journal of Cellular Biochemistry. June 2001;83(1):147-154.

Foods that Increase Acidity

• Alcohol
  • Mustard
  • Veal
  • Eggs
  • Carbonated beverages
  • Sodas
  • Ketchup
  • Pickled veggies
  • Canned Fish
  • Fruit Juice
  • Artificial sweeteners
  • Milk
  • Sourdough Bread
  • Beef
  • Corn Chips
  • White Bread
  • Cheese
  • Yogurt
  • Mayo
  • Coffee
  • Pork
Foods that Increase Alkalinity

• Beets
  • Barley Grass
  • Lettuce
  • Navy Beans
  • Lima Beans
  • Raddish
  • Alfalfa
  • Garlic
  • Avocado
  • Ginger
  • Spinach
  • Oregano
  • Green Beans
  • Celery
  • Cabbage
  • Kale
  • Cucumber
When Avoiding Acidosis and Promoting Optimal Health, Balance is Key

You may notice that many of the options in the Acidosis list, such as yogurt, have some highly beneficial qualities in spite of harming Acid/Alkaline Balance. You don't have to avoid the foods in the first list altogether.

Your diet gameplan is essential to reduce the consumption of foods on the top menu and eat more of the foods on the bottom list. Luckily, many (though not all) foods in the Alkaline list are low in calories and high in nutrients.

What a meme, just eat grass devoid of any nutrients theory, just avoid the most palatable of your species' specific foods theory because of muh acidity. 🤕

What a meme, just eat grass devoid of any nutrients theory, just avoid the most palatable of your species' specific foods theory because of muh acidity. 🤕
Eat what you want. Just keep your blood pH levels relatively neutral.

Eat what you want. Just keep your blood pH levels relatively neutral.
Tell me again how your blood's pH can even be affected in the first place? Last I heard even a small deviation could wreak havoc and kill you.

Tell me again how your blood's pH can even be affected in the first place? Last I heard even a small deviation could wreak havoc and kill you.
Low bicarbonate in the body. Also high carbon dioxide can cause respiratory acidosis.

Last I heard even a small deviation could wreak havoc and kill you.
You have kidneys that prevent this.

in simple words
tldr??

You must inject it into your dick

Back