Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

bideltoid measurement

Good for your age, pretty average for guys who went through puberty/are at the tail end of puberty.
Lifting weights, obtaining/maintaining an ideal hormone profile, and adding muscle to your deltoids is obvious, but I’d look into what other athletic shit you can do to help you. For example, most swimmers have broad shoulders.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good for your age, pretty average for guys who went through puberty/are at the tail end of puberty.
Lifting weights, obtaining/maintaining an ideal hormone profile, and adding muscle to your deltoids is obvious, but I’d look into what other athletic shit you can do to help you. For example, most swimmers have broad shoulders.
thanks man, it might be 21 inches bc idk how my friend measured. how do i obtian/maintain ideal hormone profile? just by eating correctly and staying active? does reeves deadlift help?

That's a good bideltoid for a teen, train and lift to widen it. The actual average adult bideltoid is closer to 24 inches imo. The Reeves Deadlift does help, it targets your rear delts and can broaden your clavicle and scapula. The bone is what makes your frame broad and v tapered. Black guys have enormous scapulas and smaller hips on average. That's why a black can be a framecel and still have a prominent V taper.

Shawn ray is the perfect example of this, he has a really small frame and is really short, but has a very strong v taper because his large scapula and tiny hips.
In-Response-Critique-Dexter-Jackson-Says-Hed-Smoke-Shawn-Ray-In-Competition-1-1280x720~2.jpg

That's a good bideltoid for a teen, train and lift to widen it. The actual average adult bideltoid is closer to 24 inches imo. The Reeves Deadlift does help, it targets your rear delts and can broaden your clavicle and scapula. The bone is what makes your frame broad and v tapered. Black guys have enormous scapulas and smaller hips on average. That's why a black can be a framecel and still have a prominent V taper.

Shawn ray is the perfect example of this, he has a really small frame and is really short, but has a very strong v taper because his large scapula and tiny hips.
View attachment 19395
i see thank you so much! this is kind of off topic, but i want to go on HGH, T, AI, and (maybe) mk 677. my parents will never allow it, but do u think thatll help? thanks again bro

View attachment 19395
Mind linking the study that said 24 inches is average? That is pretty high IMO

isnt 23 like top 99%?
I wouldn’t be surprised. I consider 22 inches to be the point where you’re noticeably broad (assuming you have a narrow waist/somewhat narrow hips). 24+ Inches is approaching bodybuilder-tier (I think Arnold’s bideltoid measurement was like 26 inches).

It’s hard to tell by looking at pictures, but I dont know what a 24 inch bideltoid looks like in person. I know a few roidheads; one of them competes and looks like a legitimate pro-stage bodybuilder. His shoulders are 24 inches wide and I rarely see anyone broader than him, and the ones that do undoubtedly have years of lifting under their belts.

I wouldn’t be surprised. I consider 22 inches to be the point where you’re noticeably broad (assuming you have a narrow waist/somewhat narrow hips). 24+ Inches is approaching bodybuilder-tier (I think Arnold’s bideltoid measurement was like 26 inches).

It’s hard to tell by looking at pictures, but I dont know what a 24 inch bideltoid looks like in person. I know a few roidheads; one of them competes and looks like a legitimate pro-stage bodybuilder. His shoulders are 24 inches wide and I rarely see anyone broader than him, and the ones that do undoubtedly have years of lifting under their belts.

Not sure on studies, but mine is like a bit above 20 and looks a bit small(it's around 21/22).

As for what a 24+ inch bideltoid the rock at 15 had at least a 24 inch one.

Not sure on studies, but mine is like a bit above 20 and looks a bit small(it's around 21/22).

As for what a 24+ inch bideltoid the rock at 15 had at least a 24 inch one.

he did and his shoulders are broad as f**k. Also, dude with his genetics is not “average”. He’s probably 99th percentile in terms of physical development

thanks man, it might be 21 inches bc idk how my friend measured. how do i obtian/maintain ideal hormone profile? just by eating correctly and staying active? does reeves deadlift help?
Getting sufficient nutrients / living an overall healthy lifestyle is all you can do if you don’t want to use steroids. You can still see some benefits naturally.

healthy fats, protein, strength training, high intensity exercise, getting sufficient nutrients (you likely need to supplement D3 as most people do). That’s what you should focus on unless you want to start pinning.

Getting sufficient nutrients / living an overall healthy lifestyle is all you can do if you don’t want to use steroids. You can still see some benefits naturally.

healthy fats, protein, strength training, high intensity exercise, getting sufficient nutrients (you likely need to supplement D3 as most people do). That’s what you should focus on unless you want to start pinning.

Idk about this

Muh "exercise, sleep and eat healthy enough" Seems like a meme to me

Chads simply have a strong androgenic and low estrogenic gene expression because their genetics allow it

The only diet which ever truly mattered was your mom prenatal and your post natal diet

Toth77s mom ate nothing other than tyrones cum and sugars during pregnancy

Thats why he grew up to be such a low T cuck

Idk about this

Chads simply have a strong androgenic and low estrogenic gene expression because their genetics allow it

The only diet which ever truly mattered was your mom prenatal and your post natal diet

Oh I completely agree with that, I’m just saying this is really all he can do if he doesn’t plan on picking up vials of testosterone / running estrogen modulators.

thanks, i might get ZMA and D3 and ashwaganda

Idk about this

thanks for the reply bro!

Oh I completely agree with that, I’m just saying this is really all he can do if he doesn’t plan on picking up vials of testosterone / running estrogen modulators.
yep definitely dont plan on saucing anytime soon lol

Believe it or not supplements like grape seed extract and vitamin E actually are able to lower estrogen. The first one greatly inhibits aromatase in a dose dependent manner and heavily slows it down too. Vitamin E functions differently. It antagonizes estrogen receptors directly.

There's one supplement called l carnitine that people are running a ton nowadays. It kinda lowers test, but upregulates your androgen receptor density/sensitivity.

I've wanted to make a thread on this topic, but I'll say it here. Chad's testosterone is relatively bullshit as a lot of Chad's regularly abuse PEDs anyways.

Screenshot_20210311-071228~2.png

Jo Lindner is a very popular fitness model and has your typical ig chad/fitness influencer look physique wise. However there is one trait that separates Jo from the rest. His willingness to talk about PEDs. He openly stated he is on TRT YEAR ROUND because he f****d his hormones up at 17 with trenbolone. He has talked about the other drugs he uses to.

Here's a ig tyrone next to Larry Wheels, a man who admitted he was on tons of drugs since 17 and he's basically the same size....

1fbafe8~3.jpg
Fun fact: simeon panda(left) is almost the same size as kai greene who uses like 3 grams of test as a cruise dose lol.

Idk about this

nah you can change some shits before/during puberty

Believe it or not supplements like grape seed extract and vitamin E actually are able to lower estrogen. The first one greatly inhibits aromatase in a dose dependent manner and heavily slows it down too. Vitamin E functions differently. It antagonizes estrogen receptors directly.

There's one supplement called l carnitine that people are running a ton nowadays. It kinda lowers test, but upregulates your androgen receptor density/sensitivity.

I've wanted to make a thread on this topic, but I'll say it here. Chad's testosterone is relatively bullshit as a lot of Chad's regularly abuse PEDs anyways.

View attachment 19437

Jo Lindner is a very popular fitness model and has your typical ig chad/fitness influencer look physique wise. However there is one trait that separates Jo from the rest. His willingness to talk about PEDs. He openly stated he is on TRT YEAR ROUND because he f****d his hormones up at 17 with trenbolone. He has talked about the other drugs he uses to.

Here's a ig tyrone next to Larry Wheels, a man who admitted he was on tons of drugs since 17 and he's basically the same size....

View attachment 19439
Fun fact: simeon panda(left) is almost the same size as kai greene who uses like 3 grams of test as a cruise dose lol.
hard to get quality drugs nowadays, shitty world