Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

BlackPill Cold Approach Megathread

Neo.Backup

ROPED
——————————-
This thread is for cold approach reports and the discussion of those reports without devoid of the whole PUA coping mindset.

Cold approaching is easier than you thinkbecause 99% of men are too pussy to approach women and use social media to meet women. As we all know this gives women all the power and means that 80% of guys are going to spend their saturday night with their dick in there hands.

I think it’s important for slightly above average men and up to to try out cold approaching as a way to decide if it’s over.

Also an arguement could be made that you will likely find higher quality women (not perfect women) as these will likely have less of a need to validate themselves online meaning they’re going to use it less and thus have less exposure.

Props for C0ping on looksmax.me for trying it out and succeeding;

Obviously the better looking you are the less likely you’ll be rejected however you’ll likely be rejected often regardless if your good looking or not.

You should learn how to be aware of subcontexual cues of things such as body language, fruedian slips and reading in between the lines. Just too make sure you’re not making the woman you’re approaching feel uncomfortable and to lower your chances of rejection.

Going out of your comfort zone will teach you things that you didn’t know about yourself and can reveal problems you never knew you had. With myself I realised that I’m highly avoidant situations that make me nervous because I’m scared of losing face by showing i’m nervous which is hypocritical to my values as i’ve (pretended) to build my ego as someone to gets shit done and isn’t afraid of tough situations.

Also looksmax, it’s obvious, don’t use cold approaching as an excuse to fall into blue notions.

Just as long as your willing to experience rejection. Not completely socially inept and not a trucrl y

Thanks to more plates more dates for motivating me to cold approach and adding useful insights. I will be posting his content ITT too.

More Plates More Dates

—————————————-

——————————-
This thread is for cold approach reports and the discussion of those reports without devoid of the whole PUA coping mindset.

Cold approaching is easier than you thinkbecause 99% of men are too pussy to approach women and use social media to meet women. As we all know this gives women all the power and means that 80% of guys are going to spend their saturday night with their dick in there hands.

I think it’s important for slightly above average men and up to to try out cold approaching as a way to decide if it’s over.

Also an arguement could be made that you will likely find higher quality women (not perfect women) as these will likely have less of a need to validate themselves online meaning they’re going to use it less and thus have less exposure.

Props for C0ping on looksmax.me for trying it out and succeeding;

Obviously the better looking you are the less likely you’ll be rejected however you’ll likely be rejected often regardless if your good looking or not.

You should learn how to be aware of subcontexual cues of things such as body language, fruedian slips and reading in between the lines. Just too make sure you’re not making the woman you’re approaching feel uncomfortable and to lower your chances of rejection.

Going out of your comfort zone will teach you things that you didn’t know about yourself and can reveal problems you never knew you had. With myself I realised that I’m highly avoidant situations that make me nervous because I’m scared of losing face by showing i’m nervous which is hypocritical to my values as i’ve (pretended) to build my ego as someone to gets shit done and isn’t afraid of tough situations.

Also looksmax, it’s obvious, don’t use cold approaching as an excuse to fall into blue notions.

Just as long as your willing to experience rejection. Not completely socially inept and not a trucrl y

Thanks to more plates more dates for motivating me to cold approach and adding useful insights. I will be posting his content ITT too.

More Plates More Dates

—————————————-
DjiNn7o.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
User: @Neo
Date: 9/03/2020
Attempt: 1
Progress: Failure but still potential to get a win.

C2D5E03F-2829-4A30-B7E6-D050B6E416C6.jpeg

So I finially decided to go to college today. (Well, at least the building im currently hiding in the library bunking from my lessons.) I decided to straight to the library, and log onto a computer.

I cold approached a girl to the right of me. Im gonna call her ‘S’. S is above 5’7, black hair, blue eyes, good bf % for a woman; “fit” not skinny, also feminine and about a 7 in my books.

I started the convo after sitting next to for at least 5 minutes pretending to work on the computer with something along the lines:

Neo: How’s it going.

S: I’m Good.

Neo: What are you reading it looks interesting.

S said something along the lines of Criminal Psychology.

(Pause)

Neo: What’s Criminal psychology like? What do you learn.

S: A lot.

I smiled a little bit partially out of frustration but not anger.

(Long pause for about 10 minutes)

The way S spoke was kind of blunt. However the way she spoke to me wasn’t dismissive or rude. It was like she was an introvert and that was her natural style of speaking.

She kept on playing with hair; as in stroking it and putting it behind her shoulder. She also made eye contact with me when she spoke. So i was taking these as signs I was good to carry on speaking to her.

time went on and i asked her if she would buy an electric scooter. I’ve been planning to sell some on FB and I was showing pictures of alibaba of the electric scooters.

She said no she wouldnt. When I asked if she would buy it for someone else as a gift she said nope she said she would rather spend it on shoes. She was smiling though as I asked her this.

(Pause)

She turned off the computer she was on and was about too leave.

Neo: Wait are you going

S: Yes, Nice too meet you

Neo: Nice too meet you.

UPDATE: As i was in the middle of writing this she approached me to fill out one of her questionnaires. I did it and said hi to her friend and asked her what her name is, she said her name ‘V’ and nice too meet you.

I noticed that women do this weird thing when they look into thing air random and smirk at it with their eyes wide open. S did that when i looked up to after doing the questionnaire but she was looking in the direction of the books on my desk ( i moved location to the library cubicles but she was biting her tongune and doing that weird air look thing. I dont know if it was a sign for me or she was thinking about something else.

So I finially decided to go to college today. (Well, at least the building im currently hiding in the library bunking from my lessons.) I decided to straight to the library, and log onto a computer.

I cold approached a girl to the right of me. Im gonna call her ‘S’. S is above 5’7, black hair, blue eyes, good bf % for a woman; “fit” not skinny, also feminine and about a 7 in my books.

I started the convo after sitting next to for at least 5 minutes pretending to work on the computer with something along the lines:

(Pause)

The way S spoke was kind of blunt. However the way she spoke to me wasn’t dismissive or rude. It was like she was an introvert and that was her natural style of speaking.

She kept on playing with hair; as in stroking it and putting it behind her shoulder. She also made eye contact with me when she spoke. So i was taking these as signs I was good to carry on speaking to her.

time went on and i asked her if she would buy an electric scooter. I’ve been planning to sell some on FB and I was showing pictures of alibaba of the electric scooters.

She said no she wouldnt. When I asked if she would buy it for someone else as a gift she said nope she said she would rather spend it on shoes. She was smiling though as I asked her this.

(Pause)

UPDATE: As i was in the middle of writing this she approached me to fill out one of her questionnaires. I did it and said hi to her friend and asked her what her name is, she said her name ‘V’ and nice too meet you.

I noticed that women do this weird thing when they look into thing air random and smirk at it with their eyes wide open. S did that when i looked up to after doing the questionnaire but she was looking in the direction of the books on my desk ( i moved location to the library cubicles but she was biting her tongune and doing that weird air look thing. I dont know if it was a sign for me or she was thinking about something else.
Thank you for your contribution, man.

(Pause)

(Pause)

this is pretty motivating @Neo.Backup I'm going to approach some girls and log it too

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Attempt: 4-5
Progress: Still in process, crazy IOIs

Not much to really talk about but this Half-Jamcian, Half-White highly neotenous is tgirl is giving me crazy IOIs. I met here in college a couple weeks a go and indirectly ghosted her because i didn’t want to go to college. I didnt speak to her about a week and she is giving me straight obvious signals. I could probably get in a relationship with this girl frfr

Attempt: 4-5
Progress: Still in process, crazy IOIs

Not much to really talk about but this Half-Jamcian, Half-White highly neotenous is tgirl is giving me crazy IOIs. I met here in college a couple weeks a go and indirectly ghosted her because i didn’t want to go to college. I didnt speak to her about a week and she is giving me straight obvious signals. I could probably get in a relationship with this girl frfr
How tall are you?

Progress: Double failure >:-(

Today taught me a lot. I went to a friends college and there was so many cute girls there. It’s an open college so you don’t need to go to the college to enter it.

I approached a girl who was chilling in my friend circle she was peng, Like an 7. She was in the friend group but on the outside and nobody was speaking to her so she was quiet to herself.
I was awkward but not creepy(i’m still working on it), when approaching her. It wasn’t direct. I slowly made my way around the group.

Neo: hi, what’s your name

E: E

Neo: Nice too meet you

E: Nice too meet you

The convo kinda ended their.
I sat down near here. I spoke the girl who I already knew and who i was kind of good friends with. E, I think looked in my direction more frequently but I may be projecting, i wasn’t really paying attention.

She checked her phone and left a couple minutes after that.

I didn’t ask for her snap like a pussy. FUARK.

I said bye but almost synchronically she said see you later as if she was going to say it first before I said bye.

The convo was really short because I expected her to add the convo. This in my mind as a green light for me too continue. I understand how stressful it must be for a women to be approached and actually harassed by a creepy desperate PUA coper. I’m intention is not for this, my frame is too be light and easy going but self-assurance and is able to put their foot down.
However, I probably not sticking with the approach long enough. This girl gave me glances, I couldn’t help but look at her a lot. My reasoning for continuing with the approach even though she didn’t really back was because women don’t get approached a lot so they aren’t used to it. She’s probably feeling an extreme rush of dopamine and adrenaline and it’s going to take time to process it. If you don’t get what i’m looking about try maintaining eye contact with a random stranger when you walk down the street without looking down (don’t be creepy).
This reminds me of a time I approached a girl on holiday. I was being way too dominant and way to assertive in my approach. This girl had the same reaction as E, this “looking into the void and smiling” (however with E she was looking down diagonally as if she was submitting to me.) So I like an autistic smuck sat next back to my friend with my balls between my legs. However the girl I approached was look at me like every second with the body language like she wanted me to finish what i started.

I believe this “emotional stimulation” is highly very important to take note when you read people’s body language.

Also I learned that i prefer to be alone. I wasn’t really connecting with my friend group. I’m gonna start distancing myself from them people.

Also I need to improve my nerves within arguments. This probably isn’t what you think, when I was younger I was severely abused by mother. I developed ADD and i thought I gotten over it years a go. However cold approaching taught me by being more aware of my actions. That I have mini episodes of “phasing out” when i get into arguments for example. I didn’t even have an argument today, i was being shit tested by my friends and I felt like my brain was holding my breathe back and I became way too hurt. I probably put way too much trust in a way in people. That’s pussy as f**k i know. I’m gonna be spending a lot of time fixing this inside myself.

There were too many attractive girls for me too approach at once. I had like 3 other opportunities and i didn’t act on them. For 2/3 opportunity they were with other people and it would of been weird for me too hit on them with their friends around and technically with E but it’s important to give her sexual hints.

There was this other girl who i saw in college who i meet at the bus stop. I was about to approach her but i wasn’t quick enough as the bus came. I sat at the back hoping she would sit near the back but she at the back of the bus with her friends.