Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bloating Can Dramatically Change Your Appearance

Part-Time Chad

Since my first (long) thread went completely ignored, I'll post it again in a summarized version:

I have a bloating problem that comes and goes all day. When I'm bloated, I become ugly, and women avoid me at all costs, but when the bloating goes away, I become hot, and girls hit on me like dogs in heat.

Any advice? I seem to bloat, no matter what I do, or what I eat.

This pic is exaggerated, but you get the point:

1644608960801.png

Since my first (long) thread went completely ignored, I'll post it again in a summarized version:

I have a bloating problem that comes and goes all day. When I'm bloated, I become ugly, and women avoid me at all costs, but when the bloating goes away, I become hot, and girls hit on me like dogs in heat.

Any advice? I seem to bloat, no matter what I do, or what I eat.

This pic is exaggerated, but you get the point:

View attachment 21425
eat more potassium and drink more water

Typically a sign of gut inflammation, low thyroid, burdened liver function, poor estrogen detoxification.

Bloating is a sign of guy health. If you’re bloating that much I recommend cleaning up your diet. Avoid process foods/drinks.

Go on a fast. Drink lots of alkaline water. I went through a detox regiment that 4Life has (mom sells it) and it helped a lot with my bloating issues. There are lots of detox regiments out there, but can only speak of 4Life since that’s the one I used. It’s hard to follow through but worth it.

Bloating is a sign of gut health. If you’re bloating that much I recommend cleaning up your diet. Avoid process foods/drinks.

Go on a fast. Drink lots of alkaline water. I went through a detox regiment that 4Life has (mom sells it) and it helped a lot with my bloating issues. There are lots of detox regiments out there, but can only speak of 4Life since that’s the one I used. It’s hard to follow through but worth it.