Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Brain transplant

maria12

Can someone that is really good at science brain transplant with me for just tommorow then we can switch back

maybe we will see progression in the future. but at the moment it is too complex and the brain is too vulnerable and important

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
maybe we will see progression in the future. but at the moment it is too complex and the brain is too vulnerable and important
Did you see the things about head transplants

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
my grandpa told me stories of dog head transplants, but they didnt survive for long
I saw a news thing that they’re getting closer to successful head transplants. I want a head transplant with Sasha luss or Brooke shields

I saw a news thing that they’re getting closer to successful head transplants. I want a head transplant with Sasha luss or Brooke shields
interesting, i would like that to enter a genetically advanced chad's body
sexless would also benefit from this since he wants to be a big dick hot chick

would not work

i tihkn they had sum like that in south africa though

Brooke Shields head1611_v9_bc.jpg

In hindu mythology Shiva killed his son by slicing his head (he was unaware it was his wife's creation)
But after seeing his wife in deep agony and sorrow

He killed a elephant demon who causing riots and destroying everything and hurting other gods in heaven and put his head on his son's headless body and merged them both with his godly powers his son is Ganesh
images (51).jpeg