Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

broad Square shoulders, long limbs, tall height and good symmetric muscle insertions with a moderate amount of muscle mass

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
That is the ideal body

holden.jpg

novell.jpg

no Girl in this world cares About your bloated 50cm arms if you have the bone structure of a short stubby Goblin from a middle age novel

gymcel manlet.jpg

misc autists would say now "Damn These thick tighs"

but no Girl cares About that, they want bones, a androgenic mature Frame. This guy above basically Looks like a overgrown toddler on steroids

it's so silly, seeing all the gymcel manlets outside thinking that if they reach the 50cm arm mark every Woman will drown themselve over them

I am doomed as Truecel.

76C18461-EB74-42C4-B67C-EDE4750CE61D.jpegIs this a good frame? I have Cavill tier arms though JFL guess I shouldn’t make my arms so big because of that

Last edited:
Woah woah woah woah!!!!
Are you @dohbeep from looksmax??
Yes and I just quit that website. I’m hoping I can be more productive here and only go on to actually learn things

why woah?
and every man in looksmax.me is 6’2 with wide shoulders and 5 PSL face JFL

Yes and I just quit that website. I’m hoping I can be more productive here and only go on to actually learn things

why woah?
and every man in looksmax.me is 6’2 with wide shoulders and 5 PSL face JFL
Lol because I'm on both .me and this site.
I saw your name here multiple times but it never clicked because your Avi on .me is different. And I realized your name was the same once you self banned. Lol it just clicked for me.

Lol because I'm on both .me and this site.
I saw your name here multiple times but it never clicked because your Avi on .me is different. And I realized your name was the same once you self banned. Lol it just clicked for me.
What’s your name on .me?
And did we get on?

Kingkellz bro
I noticed you a few times we never talked much
I have you to thank for some reactions ngl I remember you too.
Cheers to a productive journey of self improvement untainted by shitposting and rotting

23-25percent bodyfat and hardly any muscle mass
View attachment 11040
am I a framelet?
Hands at just below belly button, jesus that looks absurd, whats your ape index? My belly button is about level with my elbows if not slightly higher, you're built like roger from american dad, fuckin elbows at nipples its insane. Sorry I don't mean to bash you too hard, maybe its just the sagging from all the fat / loose skin?

That is the ideal body

View attachment 11031

View attachment 11032

no Girl in this world cares About your bloated 50cm arms if you have the bone structure of a short stubby Goblin from a middle age novel

View attachment 11033

misc autists would say now "Damn These thick tighs"

but no Girl cares About that, they want bones, a androgenic mature Frame. This guy above basically Looks like a overgrown toddler on steroids

it's so silly, seeing all the gymcel manlets outside thinking that if they reach the 50cm arm mark every Woman will drown themselve over them

Bloat guy in your pic would slay if he went on a month long fast then I took him to the bar in lifts and wingmanned him

Hands at just below belly button, jesus that looks absurd, whats your ape index? My belly button is about level with my elbows if not slightly higher, you're built like roger from american dad, fuckin elbows at nipples its insane. Sorry I don't mean to bash you too hard, maybe its just the sagging from all the fat / loose skin?
One of the arms is bent so it looks higher. My ape index is normal for my height. My elbows are a slightly higher than belly button

No offence but yours is bordering on monkey level. Long arms isn't that good

One of the arms is bent so it looks higher. My ape index is normal for my height. My elbows are a slightly higher than belly button

most athletes have proportions more like mine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Long arms are a androgenic trait

Alright. Well, neither of us are framelets that's the main thing I care about for body aesthetics

Are your forearms longer than your humeri? You might actually have a physicals defect coverable by insurance.

Are your forearms longer than your humeri? You might actually have a physicals defect coverable by insurance.
I dont know what a humeri is ... I don't have a bloody physical defect. My arms are angled upwards in the photo its very easy to tell.