Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Brutal! you're ugly because it's your mother's fault

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last edited:
Omg you actually like believe this blupill personality bs you are stupider than I thought
I miss when blackpilled users used to post here like @OwlGod and @john
What is the point of acknowledging the existence of someone as insignificant as you? Replying to your retarded comments no longer brings me the satisfaction of pitying you, I just feel boredom tbh. Have fun crying over me, u fat f**k.

What is the point of acknowledging the existence of someone as insignificant as you?
Shots fired? @john @OwlGod
Replying to your retarded comments no longer brings me the satisfaction of pitying you, I just feel boredom tbh. Have fun crying over me, u fat f**k.
Where are you like getting this false sense of superiority? You have rotted on this forum longer than me and have not improved your looks one bit even your mentality has gotten worse. You are a malnourished African dog with a blupilled mindset that is owned by a pseudointellectual skinnyfat homosexual german.

Tldr???
Also that doc is fake and scammer as f**k ,,, he have been busted so many times,,what a retarded cunt that abused dog

Tldr???
Also that doc is fake and scammer as f**k ,,, he have been busted so many times,,what a retarded cunt that abused dog
I didn't know he was a fraud.

I didn't know he was a fraud.
that r****d said less biotin in diet causes hairfall ,and biotin supplement cures androgen alopicia
he also said lack of zinc is the only reason males are low T these days JUST f*****g LOL

Reactions: Neo
I miss when blackpilled users used to post here like @OwlGod and @john
OwlGod left the community forever, most likely since I haven't seen him on other forums either. Regarding this forum, it has always been minute with ongoing attempts of keeping it alive by a few people. I login to this forum when I am deprived of dopamine.

OwlGod left the community forever, most likely since I haven't seen him on other forums either. Regarding this forum, it has always been minute with ongoing attempts of keeping it alive by a few people. I login to this forum when I am deprived of dopamine.
What are like your thoughts on certain people here who have turned gay and doing g4p?

What are like your thoughts on certain people here who have turned gay and doing g4p?
They deserve to be cast into the deepest and most darkest pit of hell only to be set ablaze and tortured for eternity.

They deserve to be cast into the deepest and most darkest pit of hell only to be set ablaze and tortured for eternity.
Please read buddyboyos signature and you will see what I mean like being incel and fat has made him go gay it's so sad to see