Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Bryce Hall is literal proof of a .me user's jbw + jhh theory.

Essentially, just be white AND just have hair. Credit to subhumancurrycel for this, it is not my theory at all. Everything said is what he stated on the topic.

Bryce Hall admitted to sarm usage and got steroids from Bradley Martyn. This is his results from them.
ee969b7f7d4a0bb44c9c1b6f3aac76f2.png

He's incredibly f*****g recessed too.
35a56530-dc9e-4f5f-811c-00052ed6328a-png.1176722

His side profile literally mirrors the gay alien/wimp skull.

From the front, you can see his jaw is pretty bad too. His eye area is prey, and he has a super subhuman cuck mouth width. Twig neck too.
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F64e8ef9960c1c2fdfc83d7b821c84f34.png

Most users here probably mog him to death. His only saving Grace is he's white and has a full head of nice wavy hair. I think this theory also applies to Chico.

pussy is overrated and whites always have advantage against ethnics about woman

Essentially, just be white AND just have hair. Credit to subhumancurrycel for this, it is not my theory at all. Everything said is what he stated on the topic.

Bryce Hall admitted to sarm usage and got steroids from Bradley Martyn. This is his results from them.
ee969b7f7d4a0bb44c9c1b6f3aac76f2.png

He's incredibly f*****g recessed too.
35a56530-dc9e-4f5f-811c-00052ed6328a-png.1176722

From the front, you can see his jaw is pretty bad too. His eye area is prey, and he has a super subhuman cuck mouth width. Twig neck too.
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F64e8ef9960c1c2fdfc83d7b821c84f34.png

Most users here probably mog him to death. His only saving Grace is he's white and has a full head of nice wavy hair. I think this theory also applies to Chico.
I mog him

Another looksmax forum already discussed about these autistic kinds of threads.

No, most people on this forum do not mog the guy in the OP lol. And OP has a very autistic criterion about looks rating.

They discussed this in a thread about hunter eyes how people have an autistic way of judging males who do not have hunter eyes as "automatically incels" despite having 100,000s of female orbiters. This is the same concept here. Firstly there should be a website where males are rated by only sexually active females to get a real looks rating, ratings from cishet males and sexually inactive female's ratings are largely irrelevant. And even ratings from females cannot be trusted, since what a girl says she wants sexually, and who she actually gives sex to IRL may not match.

In the side profile pic you post how can you even tell his skull shape? His hair obviously hides most of his forehead.

He mogs, and this thread is just a sad cope thread and JFL.

Back