Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Chin maxxing(mentallis training)

UltraExtremeIntense

Give me milkies!
The cause of weak chins are in most cases the angle of the lower incisors, unless you mouth breathed severely as a child and had your mandible form without one.

The solution is to angle them backward and this can be done with braces or invisalign but more affordably a cheap knock off myobrace.

4b.jpg

This is someone who has their lower incisors jutting outward (though you can't see it in the photo and I can't find a better example). This pushes their lower lip forward and fucks the mandible in the ass.

My-Teeth-Without-My-Aligner-Day-6.jpg

Lower incisors ^ basically front bottom teeth.

Another thing you could do for free (and start doing now) is training your mentalis.

66666666.PNG

Credit to Wincel

I don't think you will want to train the mentalis muscle, it will make your lower lip bulge out because it inserts under the lower lip. Mike Mew actually has a video on this.
Most mouth breathers have hypertrophied mentalis muscle since they try to close the mouth by the lips without closing the bite first (which activates the mentalis) if you get what I mean. Coincidentally, mouth breathers don't really have strong chins.

I don't think you will want to train the mentalis muscle, it will make your lower lip bulge out because it inserts under the lower lip. Mike Mew actually has a video on this.
Most mouth breathers have hypertrophied mentalis muscle since they try to close the mouth by the lips without closing the bite first (which activates the mentalis) if you get what I mean. Coincidentally, mouth breathers don't really have strong chins.
Pls link video