Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

cockmaxxing update

JackHanma

Proud LGBTQP+ supporter
Just brewed up the solution, 45mg of DHT + 4.5mg of MTREN per mL of DMSO, dosing at 1mL per day for now but I have plenty so I may go up to 2mL if sides aren't crazy, we'll see. Was pretty easy, just ran the bottle of DMSO under hot water in the sink for 10 minutes then took it out and dumped the DHT and MTREN powder straight into the bottle with a paper funnel, cap back on and give it a solid shake for 'bout a minute and its ready to go. Made sure to label it, mtren is powerful stuff and DHT is no joke either, don't want to end up forgetting or have someone f*****g with it not knowing what it is. You can mix it with a bit of moisturizer/lotion to apply or you can just do it raw, for my first application I tried adding it to some moisturizer/lotion and it got kind of slimy and watery, but whatever it still seemed usable, so I rubbed it all on my dick. I think if you jerk off with lotion daily you could just add this to the lotion at the start of your session. I think its a good idea to focus on rubbing it into the head of the penis rather than the shaft for better absorption, especially if you're uncircumcised. Tomorrow I'll try without moisturizer and see if that works better. Also injected 100mcg of IGF-1 LR3 and 250mg of Testosterone enanthate today, I have finasteride and RU58841 as well as both topical and oral minoxidil on hand. I'll probably be dosing the IGF just once per week at 100mcg. If you're wondering why the high dose low frequency, its because I theorize this to be superior for skeletal growth. Sill the IGF *should* have some sort of potentiating effect in my penis hopefully, especially at that dose. Originally I was going to use IGF DES and inject it directly into my penis but I couldn't source it and tbh regular penis injections sound... not fun. Also going to be taking 1000mg of PABA daily.

Anyways, I think that covers everything, I'll try to use my bathmate at least once per week maybe twice, and I'll try to get some stretching and jelqing in too but if I'm being honest I probably wont do it with any regularity.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
more like puberty 2.0 + cockmaxxing protocol but whatever

Just brewed up the solution, 45mg of DHT + 4.5mg of MTREN per mL of DMSO, dosing at 1mL per day for now but I have plenty so I may go up to 2mL if sides aren't crazy, we'll see. Was pretty easy, just ran the bottle of DMSO under hot water in the sink for 10 minutes then took it out and dumped the DHT and MTREN powder straight into the bottle with a paper funnel, cap back on and give it a solid shake for 'bout a minute and its ready to go. Made sure to label it, mtren is powerful stuff and DHT is no joke either, don't want to end up forgetting or have someone f*****g with it not knowing what it is. You can mix it with a bit of moisturizer/lotion to apply or you can just do it raw, for my first application I tried adding it to some moisturizer/lotion and it got kind of slimy and watery, but whatever it still seemed usable, so I rubbed it all on my dick. I think if you jerk off with lotion daily you could just add this to the lotion at the start of your session. I think its a good idea to focus on rubbing it into the head of the penis rather than the shaft for better absorption, especially if you're uncircumcised. Tomorrow I'll try without moisturizer and see if that works better. Also injected 100mcg of IGF-1 LR3 and 250mg of Testosterone enanthate today, I have finasteride and RU58841 as well as both topical and oral minoxidil on hand. I'll probably be dosing the IGF just once per week at 100mcg. If you're wondering why the high dose low frequency, its because I theorize this to be superior for skeletal growth. Sill the IGF *should* have some sort of potentiating effect in my penis hopefully, especially at that dose. Originally I was going to use IGF DES and inject it directly into my penis but I couldn't source it and tbh regular penis injections sound... not fun. Also going to be taking 1000mg of PABA daily.

Anyways, I think that covers everything, I'll try to use my bathmate at least once per week maybe twice, and I'll try to get some stretching and jelqing in too but if I'm being honest I probably wont do it with any regularity.

This wont work

Some user from thundersplace tried the exact same routine (plus several other vasodilators)

And he had zero gains

This wont work

Some user from thundersplace tried the exact same routine (plus several other vasodilators)

And he had zero gains
Link? He tried topical Mtren, not just topical DHT?

This wont work

And he had zero gains
Also did he take finasteride for over 2 months before starting the protocol? That's an important element.

Won’t this tank your hairline? If you’re on fin, won’t it cancel out any potential benefits you’d get from DHT?

Won’t this tank your hairline? If you’re on fin, won’t it cancel out any potential benefits you’d get from DHT?
Finasteride prevents the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, it does not block action at the receptor. I am also applying it (the DHT and mtren solution, not fin) topically directly to my penis, the idea is that hopefully it won't go systemic, and if it does the half life is quite short. I still have RU58841 on hand just in case. If anything my receptors will be more primed and sensitive to DHT due to the lack of it in my system for the past couple months, thats the idea with finasteride. Don't overlook the mtren component either, mtren is ABSURDLY strong and has interesting effects on the androgen receptor that are not fully understood, but should potential increase androgen receptor sensitivity particularly to DHT. Could be the key to unlocking that "pubertal" response to DHT in the cell.

Being on supraphysioligical levels of exogenous testosterone can't hurt my chances either, nor will my acromegalic levels of IGF-1 from regularly injecting 100mcg. I think I might do this twice a week instead of once, and take 4 week breaks every 6 weeks. All together this should be a very potent cocktail. It has to do *something*

Finasteride prevents the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, it does not block action at the receptor. I am also applying it (the DHT and mtren solution, not fin) topically directly to my penis, the idea is that hopefully it won't go systemic, and if it does the half life is quite short. I still have RU58841 on hand just in case. If anything my receptors will be more primed and sensitive to DHT due to the lack of it in my system for the past couple months, thats the idea with finasteride. Don't overlook the mtren component either, mtren is ABSURDLY strong and has interesting effects on the androgen receptor that are not fully understood, but should potential increase androgen receptor sensitivity particularly to DHT. Could be the key to unlocking that "pubertal" response to DHT in the cell.

Being on supraphysioligical levels of exogenous testosterone can't hurt my chances either, nor will my acromegalic levels of IGF-1 from regularly injecting 100mcg. I think I might do this twice a week instead of once, and take 4 week breaks every 6 weeks. All together this should be a very potent cocktail. It has to do *something*
You’ve successfully gained the knowledge of an endocrinology resident on your looksmaxxing journey lmfaooo

Your cock is already big enough for kaneki ukushus bussy

This wont work

And he had zero gains
just making sure, you have nothing to back up these claims?

TRY INDUCING PRIAPISM OR HAVING ERECTION FOR A LONG TIME ,THIS WILL ENSURE DICK GETS MAX ANDROGEN EXPOSURE, WITH SUCH HIGH ANDROGENS IN UR BODY + PRIAPISM= HUGE GAINS FOR DICK

KEEP US UPDATED

TRY INDUCING PRIAPISM OR HAVING ERECTION FOR A LONG TIME ,THIS WILL ENSURE DICK GETS MAX ANDROGEN EXPOSURE, WITH SUCH HIGH ANDROGENS IN UR BODY + PRIAPISM= HUGE GAINS FOR DICK

KEEP US UPDATED

You know that inducing priapism can go horribly wrong to the point that you will completely lose your dick?

The dickmaxxing patent from dr adams was very similiar at least
It wasn't even close. Not trying to cause offense, reading that sort of dense literature and accurately extracting any usable information is very difficult. Basically his patent involved using chemicals to induce priapism as the main driver of growth, sometimes the *only* driver, and then additionally adding ancillaries like PABA (which I'm taking orally), IGF, or androgens. Also I don't think he had a single real test subject, all the "examples" are hypothetical.

Topically applied MTREN was never used, nor I believe was IGF-1 LR3 at the dosages I'm using. You have to understand I'm essentially giving myself acromegaly tier IGF levels for around a year as well as using the most powerful androgen that exists, and applying it directly to my penis. Another factor not at play in his patent is the use of finasteride to hyper-sensitize my androgen receptors to DHT. There are essentially zero similarities, suffice to say, nobody has tried the "exact same routine" as you asserted in your initial reply.

No hard feelings, I'll be honest about my results and report my findings here accordingly. I am looking for many things with this puberty 2.0 cycle, the PE focused elements are only part of the larger hormonal environment I'm trying to create within my body, but it should all work together synergistically. Muscle growth, skeletal frame growth, facial hair growth, voice deepening, overall masculinization are all things I hope to gain within 6 months time.

Last edited:
You know that inducing priapism can go horribly wrong to the point that you will completely lose your dick?
Woah didn't know that...
I thought Africans had big dicks coz of sickle cell anemia priapism

Don’t spread le bbc meme in my threads f****t
IT'S NOT A MEME U RETARDED f****t CUNT,DO RESEARCH AFRICANS HAVE THE HIGHEST % OF PRIAPISM..

KEEP COPING BY LUBRICATING UR ANUS BY DHT GET, IT WON'T DO SHIT AFTER PUBERTY

I DIDN'T SAID THAT B4 COZ
IT MIGHT WORK 4 U SINCE U R DESENTIZED TO DHT

KEEP US UPDATED
im pretty sure priapism damages ur dick