Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Correct swallowing and chewing

Mike

Can anyone here help me? I'm kinda new to this whole incel and mewing stuff, and I wanted to know what the correct swallowing is and the correct chewing.

• Meds: forgot to take
  • Stupid Question: asked
  • Help: asked (good job, cause you need it)
  • Correct Answer: just about to get it (keep reading)
  • OP's status: delusional mew coper
  • Acting like: a typical r****d
Swallowing semen correctly shouldn't even be a problem for you.

Swallowing semen correctly shouldn't even be a problem for you.
thats dumb

mewing is cope.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bro
  • Stupid Question: not answered
  • Help: couldn't f*****g answer, guess he can't read. Or doesn't know the answer
  • Correct Answer: take your vacs, please
  • Acting like: a f*****g r****d that thinks his slick and better.
  • "Mewing is cope": I'm 14 so it might work for me, it's not my fault you have a f*****g recessed ass jaw and the only fix for it is surgery, which you can't afford 'cause you live in a 3rd world country probably and if not your just poor.
@john

thats dumb
ik he prolly does that because he gets bullied in real life, so behind a screen he thinks his slick. Prolly a f*****g monkey

ik he prolly does that because he gets bullied in real life, so behind a screen he thinks his slick. Prolly a f*****g monkey
I was a bully myself, you 14 year old twat.
Mewing won't work for you, but whatever helps you cope.

I was a bully myself, you 14 year old twat.
Mewing won't work for you, but whatever helps you cope.
Hell nah.

I MOG U TO OLBIIVON U UGLY f****t.
ALL I NEED IS MY EYES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHJB'S LOVE THEM

NO MODEL EYE MOGS ME .. I HAVE LONG EYELASHES I CAN DARKEN AND THEY LOOK EVEN DARKER

BEAUTIFUL SHAPED INNOCENT PRETTYBOY EYES

a
14 year old twat.
at least I'm doing something with my life your prolly 25, doesn't have a job and still a virgin :/. You in this forum 24/7, like n***a get a life ong

@john
"I don't like there presence at all. I want to move out and live alone.

There is just so much conflict and small yet hateful arguments over pointless stuff that happens everyday, I am sick of it.

Today my mother got mad at me for not making the pizza how she wanted it to be so she threatened me and said that she'll throw the entire pizza on my face and started intimidating me about what happens to her when she loses her mind. My dad came in to stop this, but he white knighted as usual and told me to behave when in fact it was her who started this and got mad just cause I didn't agree with her.

I haven't talked to her since afternoon and I don't think I ever will. I even started commenting on whether she had hysteria or something jfl.

It is better for me to avoid interacting with them rather than constantly getting dragged into their arrogant fights and senseless talk over their opinions and matters. Seriously, they should mind their own business and let me mind my own.

It is because of them I create sin in my life, due to the strife and anger which rises. @Rkelly. I find it diplomatic to start being independent and move out, seperated from them. I mean, my parents are the people, like the rest of the world who'll perish and already have hardened hearts towards the Lord. I have to isolate myself from such company and keep myself unstained." lmao you f****t.

"I don't like there presence at all. I want to move out and live alone.

There is just so much conflict and small yet hateful arguments over pointless stuff that happens everyday, I am sick of it.

Today my mother got mad at me for not making the pizza how she wanted it to be so she threatened me and said that she'll throw the entire pizza on my face and started intimidating me about what happens to her when she loses her mind. My dad came in to stop this, but he white knighted as usual and told me to behave when in fact it was her who started this and got mad just cause I didn't agree with her.

I haven't talked to her since afternoon and I don't think I ever will. I even started commenting on whether she had hysteria or something jfl.

It is better for me to avoid interacting with them rather than constantly getting dragged into their arrogant fights and senseless talk over their opinions and matters. Seriously, they should mind their own business and let me mind my own.

It is because of them I create sin in my life, due to the strife and anger which rises. @Rkelly. I find it diplomatic to start being independent and move out, seperated from them. I mean, my parents are the people, like the rest of the world who'll perish and already have hardened hearts towards the Lord. I have to isolate myself from such company and keep myself unstained." lmao you f****t.

Hell nah.

NO MODEL EYE MOGS ME .. I HAVE LONG EYELASHES I CAN DARKEN AND THEY LOOK EVEN DARKER

Hell nah.

don't worry about them... mewing works... especially if you're young

don't feed the trolls

bro
  • Stupid Question: not answered
  • Help: couldn't f*****g answer, guess he can't read. Or doesn't know the answer
  • Correct Answer: take your vacs, please
  • Acting like: a f*****g r****d that thinks his slick and better.
  • "Mewing is cope": I'm 14 so it might work for me, it's not my fault you have a f*****g recessed ass jaw and the only fix for it is surgery, which you can't afford 'cause you live in a 3rd world country probably and if not your just poor.
@john
giphy.gif

I can't f*****g breathe 😭😭, whose alt is this LMAO?

Back