Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info correlation between masseter thickness and facial form

Ain't got the money Bro I'm 16
Chewing might work. If that doesn't work you could always get custom jaw implants but it's up to you bro.

Ain't got the money Bro I'm 16
Don’t even think about bonesmashing though, it could leave you with TMJ and serious damage. Especially at the nerves since you have sensitive nerves around the ramus too.
Next to that Wolffs law hasn't even been proven to increase size, it just states that the bones will become more dense

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
also notice the position of the zygos now. Back when i did bonesmash. I was aiming for HIGHER zygos so i would always do more orbitals and such.

I dont CONDONE THIS OK. it gave me bad case of whiplash and borderline brain damage. But it did something. I could of just gotten surgery and would have saved myself all the damage i did to myself.

its a stupid method ....but it has uses
yeah i stopped bonesmashing my zygos because i felt it was literally lowering my iq i still bonesmash my chin though. guess i will need to report back in a decade and see if its grown at all jfl

ngl but i do think wolfs law increases size. It happened to me. But i dont do it anymore and yet my zygos are still bigger than they ever been, Now i can tell you if its just some weird soft tissue growth but it feels solid and never goes away.

I dont recommend it.....but it did do something to me

Me before. notice the shape of the hollows.

View attachment 1792

me now. again notice how the hollows has changed shape.

View attachment 1793

good or bad change. something CHANGED.
Are both pics taken with a DSLR camera??

ngl but i do think wolfs law increases size. It happened to me. But i dont do it anymore and yet my zygos are still bigger than they ever been, Now i can tell you if its just some weird soft tissue growth but it feels solid and never goes away.

I dont recommend it.....but it did do something to me

Me before. notice the shape of the hollows.

View attachment 1792

me now. again notice how the hollows has changed shape.

View attachment 1793

good or bad change. something CHANGED.
Just curious btw, do you personally know if there's any way to increase IPD besides mewing? I've heard Mike mew saying that there's a correlation between bite strength and ipd but he didn't have a source to back it up. If that's true I'd be hoping on chewing gum immidiately

There are only a few men who have very dense androgen receptors so that they are able to achieve a significant hypertrophy and resting Tonus in their jaw muscles without needing to spend several Hours of Training daily

Most People with large masseters suffer from bruxism

the rest 10% are genetically blessed

the only way to get very strong masseters as a average to sub average guy is roiding