Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Crazy to see people with positive rep

Looksmaxlossus

😴
Knowledgeable
Established
This forum always had a curse of every single user having negative reaction scores
But now i see a bunch of users with positive normal rep or even outstanding reaction scores. Seems like it 's average now. It's even crazier to see someone with 5 digit reaction score @Whitepill
I'm still waiting for mine to magically turn positive tho, post more maby?

This forum always had a curse of every single user having negative reaction scores
But now i see a bunch of users with positive normal rep or even outstanding reaction scores. Seems like it 's average now. It's even crazier to see someone with 5 digit reaction score @Whitepill
I'm still waiting for mine to magically turn positive tho, post more maby?
@Dandelions is the main reason

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Harvey929 Off-Topic 10
Frunol Off-Topic 5
Whitepill Off-Topic 4
Whitepill Looksmaxxing 40