Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Dangerous chemicals - Atrazine

Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked]

United Ph.D doctors
Established Member
Screenshot_20200307-122608_Instagram.jpg

Masculinity in crisis today, men are turning into women and vice-versa. Atrazine is literally changing your sexual orientation, as well as how you develop physicaly. This is no joke and it's happening today

The gay frog experiment is real, healthy male frogs were literally turned into baby making machines and preferred male partners over female

Our food and water today is covered in atrazine and it can stunt your developing than compareable to 1940's, where this wasn't a problem
Toxic-effects-of-atrazine-on-human-and-rat.png

I have not looked much into Atrazine but I believe it is banned in the EU, but the US continously denies it has any adverse effects.
Well if it's banned in the EU (Where I reside) then it seems I am not in danger. However, my recent shifts in female preference seem to indicate otherwise. 😓

Well if it's banned in the EU (Where I reside) then it seems I am not in danger. However, my recent shifts in female preference seem to indicate otherwise. 😓
I believe not only we are certainly still being affected by the many other Estrogens here in the EU, but Atrazine is definitely still making its way to the EU somehow.

But I also believe your supposed shifts in female preference could just be due to the perceived notion that you have no chance with an actual female, no matter if that is true or not.

I do not know, man. Feeling having high testosterone right now to be honest. Must be the bloat maxing.

But I also believe your supposed shifts in female preference could just be due to the perceived notion that you have no chance with an actual female, no matter if that is true or not.
Yeah it's not the first time I've heard that, man. I guess I should wait it out and see whether or not I will act upon these deviant thoughts.

I do not know, man. Feeling having high testosterone right now to be honest. Must be the bloat maxing.
Eating lots of food regularly will keep the levels of Leptin and Thyroid up, thus increasing all other hormones including Sex Hormones. This is a good way to gauge your metabolism if you have a good feel for your body and mind.

It is not necessarily good to keep Leptin too high all the time in the long term, though.

I don't know what that even feels like, man... What are you feeling?

Yeah it's not the first time I've heard that, man. I guess I should wait it out and see whether or not I will act upon these deviant thoughts.
I feel that if you were to be put in the position to act on it, you won't.

hey it probably did. I wish there was a glass only way of getting water but these days its almost impossible UNLESS you filter it with your own distiller and bottle it yourself
Filtering isnt enough son. You have to boil the shit so all the jewish molecules get separated. Also only drink out of a wooden cup that you made yourself

Filtering isnt enough son. You have to boil the shit so all the jewish molecules get separated. Also only drink out of a wooden cup that you made yourself
A lot of Estrogens from the environment are very resistant to heat and very water soluble. There are however a crazy amount of ways to filter water so I can't say if you can or not remove them.

Reactions: Rei