Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Day 4 on tren

I was insulin resistant and hypoglycemia. Got on trt and it went away 100%. I was pre diabetic

I have var, winny, primo

But i dont take anymore, ive only took them a few times

They definitely help, but im afraid of the side effects

And im not even sure if its clean stuff

I was insulin resistant and hypoglycemia. Got on trt and it went away 100%. I was pre diabetic

Btw if you take tren, then you can be 100% sure that its not pure

Even the best tren has a purity of just maybe 60-70%

Trenbolone for human use hasnt been manufactured anymore since 25 years

Btw toth77s body is immune against tren

If he takes tren it gets directly converted into estrogen

Most likely secondary

very serious about this… get your prolactin levels checked. If your prolactin is too high you’ll see a night and day difference when those levels come down. High prolactin can also make body fat distribute in a feminine way (around the hips, waist).

Tren ace is the only ester of tren that's pure and least likely to be faked. It's way less powerful than the negma parabolan stuff though(in the 70s roids were legal and way higher quality).

Tren ace is the only ester of tren that's pure and least likely to be faked. It's way less powerful than the negma parabolan stuff though(in the 70s roids were legal and way higher quality).
Do you inject? I’ve been trying to find a reputable source.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah my shits real. It kicked in the very day I injected 🤣

Yeah my shits real. It kicked in the very day I injected 🤣
You literally said you added a plate to all your lifts on day 1, that doesn't mean it kicked in or that its real, it means you weren't lifting jack shit and then you started roiding before you built a base.

You literally said you added a plate to all your lifts on day 1, that doesn't mean it kicked in or that its real, it means you weren't lifting jack shit and then you started roiding before you built a base.

using tren in genera is a dumb idea

I have var, winny, primo

But i dont take anymore, ive only took them a few times

They definitely help, but im afraid of the side effects

And im not even sure if its clean stuff

Most primobolan is fake. Also here's a very interesting tidbit unique to tren. It's the ONLY injectable that causes liver failure and liver cancer.

I want to take halo because it is super strong without giving you a roidhead look.

Iv been on testosterone for over a year. Iv been lifting for a whole year and little.bit. Iv only gotten in tren last week.

i imagine the mirin gains you will have in a few weeks
Already leaning out despite being in calorie surplus 3400 calories a day I eat whatever I want too and I just keep getting leaner and leaner.

My face is getting lean too and I haven't been this leanness since like 2 years ago back when I was a skinny fat twink.

tren is burning the fat all over my face .
So far its an amazingInShot_20210704_203702308.jpg

Already leaning out despite being in calorie surplus 3400 calories a day I eat whatever I want too and I just keep getting leaner and leaner.

My face is getting lean too and I haven't been this leanness since like 2 years ago back when I was a skinny fat twink.

So far its an amazingView attachment 20536
Absurdly handsome, f**k you. I'm glad your lifts suck.

Absurdly handsome, f**k you. I'm glad your lifts suck.
Yeah I'm weak 😂. My cnc gains isn't as good as others but at least I'm growing "show" muscles. Thank you btw you look good too actually.

So far its an amazingView attachment 20536

you clearly had surgery

Is it me or is his midface longish? Although a longer, but not Toth level midface is actually a dimorphic trait. It is one of the biggest differences between a man and a woman, a man's face is usually longer on average. It is one of the main differences between a tranny and a real woman. And it's why Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a disgusting tranny.